New premium content proposal - Building Swap Spell

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ashvar, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Hello Devs and hello fellow KaWers

I wanted to propose a new premium content option that would go some ways in addressing new revenue streams and players' demand.

Have you ever been building up your kingdom bit by bit and found that you made a mistake? Has one of you clan mates ever told you

only they told you after the fact?

Did you ever feel like

this is what you want to do with your HL?

Let me suggest a possible solution. Now, this is a premium option, cause let's face it, this is what this game is based on. So, if you want a free solution, move right along. Nothing to see here.

I'd like to suggest that the dev implement a pay-to-swap system in KaW. Let me first explain the concept and then offer a couple of options on how this could be implemented.

What is Pay-To-Swap?

Well, pay-to-swap is a process through which after buying a spell or token, you are allowed to replace a building on one of your lands for another building of the same level but of a different kind.

So basically your token/spell makes this happen:

You built too many towers on HL? swap them for attack or spy buildings on HL and swap some of your HF attack buildings for towers.
    You need more tower 'cause you know... Chaos.... like .... he, well .... sure size matters, but ... Swap some of those buildings for SDT.

So, to the premium part now.

I can see various ways in which this could be implemented

1. Per bulding spell/token ($0.99): this is good for OCD peep who need their towers all in a specific pattern or if you have your build almost right. A few touches et voilà.

2. Per land spell/token ($9.99): you want a total makeover for your HF? Swap them all in a certain land over a predetermined amount of time (say 1 hour?)

3. Go nuts you Ape lover!!!!!! ($34.99): this is your sandbox now babe!!!! Swap up to all of your buildings on every land.

TL;DR
    Apes, give us an option to pay to swap our buildings for a same-level different type of building.

Comments, suggestions, amendments, etc. etc. etc. welcome.

Ciao

❰ Comments ❱

Dang, i forgot a reserved entry again - so I'll amend here.

Cost of rebuilding Vs. Cost of Swap I agree with those who both here and privately pointed out that the swap at high levels costs less than the Xtals needed to rebuild. I think though that this is about increasing the number of people who can spend at the lower end. Frankly how many of us will ever tear down an Abyss Lvl 10 building to change it?

A more fullsome explanation since some asked: i don't see very many people use this for LL or perhaps even HL

I feel that the devs could increase overall cashflow by allowing smaller builds those changes. As Radagast noted it is painful to plan a good build and even more a building layout. We know people do not like pain and will pay to skip it. Give us a way to do so.

Cooldown I can see this as an option.
    So people suggested these cooldown options
    once per week
    once per month
    once every 3 months

$0.99 option Some of you wondered whether the Apes would be interested in this small amount. I think they would I can also see this as a great marketing tool for them. Imagine including some of these as reward in wars, events, etc. They do the same thing with XTals.

Or this ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2. Re: New premium content proposal

Not bad, seems pricey.

Also seems a bit odd but could be helpful, although price should be different for each land set as they all are different amounts of stats

3. Re: New premium content proposal

Not bad, would be a decent cash cow for them

4. Re: New premium content proposal

I like it, as I am one of those OCD people you mentioned... and I consider my build ugly and ruined because the pattern is wrong.

5. Re: New premium content proposal

Does anyone realise that idea threads are pointless?

6. Re: New premium content proposal

You'll always be perfect to me :p

7. Re: New premium content proposal

Some people still have hope that devs will listen and not corrupt an idea.

8. Re: New premium content proposal

Oh, really? smh
    Grow as a tower-less hybrid until BC and then pay $$ to convert into a towered hansel.
    Or from hansel to hybrid tank.
    :lol:
    I foresee alt-banks everywhere.

9. Re: New premium content proposal

You'll probably spend more money on crystals for HTE to rebuild a new building, rather than paying for a building swap... especially those LARGE priced buildings. Sounds more of cost effective way for you to swap builds than put money in ATA pocket.

Also, if they did implement this, there should be a COOLDOWN for the spell.

10. Re: New premium content proposal

I like this, support. Although I painfully came up with an OCD friendly build that meets my specifications and just copy the same layout on each tier.

Plan your build in advance kids.

11. Re: New premium content proposal

I can dig it.

I have a few buildings atm that I'm looking back on thinking "why the **** did I build that?" Or more often than not, "why the hell did I build that there?

SUPPORT.

12. Re: New premium content proposal

I chuckled, thanks man!

See, I wholeheartedly agree with suggestions such as these. The issue is that the app is now lacking in-app purchases that would otherwise benefit/improve the gameplay experience. Most if not all of the new daily sales offer consumables such as xtals, seals and nobility. Wheareas any other services or add on's are not available.

It's a shame, given concepts such as Ashvars are available in other competing triple A MMORPG's that are top grossing.

I agree with this proposal, it should be within a bundle of monthly sales that are randomly available. We also need an intermediate, mid game and end game sales offers that are one time purchases and special. *cough* Updated pro packs *cough*

Innovate ATA, don't deviate from what we started. The same old generic goods and services get old, lackluster and redundant to buy.

13. Re: New premium content proposal

Support

14. Re: New premium content proposal

How about you pay for a 100% building refund? What ever you payed you get back. Would make it a easier feature to implement

15. Re: New premium content proposal

Do you swap it out for a building of the same level?

Not a bad idea. I know many people in the past have asked for a change your build day. This allows for change but without it being too 'easy'. Though I see some LB and those can afford to spend hundreds a day on here to have one build then when they sleep swap to another. This would only apply to a minority but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some players who would do that. Maybe a limit should be put on being able to swap all lands, maybe once a week or something?

Also, I imagine this isn't entirely fair to those who've saved the gold to change their build. In saying that though, I suppose it's not that different to HL price slash.

Plausible idea though, nice work.

16. Re: New premium content proposal

no thanks

17. BUMP because it is Saturday

18. This has been proposed before though, developers said there was trouble with the coding.

19. Really like this idea  its a win win for players and devs