Upcoming Feature: Clan Roles!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Oh, maybe you did

2. Bumped again for poop

There should be an in game feature to read this crap update

3. I like the new clan roles. It allows me to limit how much authority i give an admin until i can fully trust them. I love being able to give a member with potential the ability to open door or start an eb without being able to kick my entire clan.
    I didnt have 15 Solid friends i could trust to start my clan. I had to rely on new members. I put my two trusted friends at chief and Commander and filled the rest as i met people that seemed decent. So i like the new roles

4. Oh here it is 

5. why are you mods nerobumping an old thread??

6. Because players asking for it.

7. Exactly this is the best place for people to understand what ranks do what

8. Still wish they would increase the number of folks who can both manage eb's and the door. It's just stupid that during down times I have to use one account to kick a guy for space, then use another account to admit the guy at the door, and then ask someone else to start an eb.

No need for major overhaul, just allow us to buy 10 war chief positions if we want. If we have 10 folks we trust for that job (or 20 or 50) then why not let us spend the money to put them in that role? I just see very little reason to make the job of running a clan more difficult instead of making it easier. Fix it devs, remove this frustration from the game, give us the ability to buy more and problem is solved.

9. Why can't i see this under announcements? Needed to refer to it and couldn't find it 

10. Come on Devs are you listening to your own posts. Can you push kick into recruiter and get rid of that role that just kick plz

New role title 'gatekeeper' maybe.

11. If we post or bump it moves it up

12. Clan roles are not very good please devs react to this. Vixy has posted. No one in large clans like all the changes. We spent gold so please let us tell you what clan roles would suit the majority.

13. Please get rid of this devs, there need to be different levels of admin, but maximizing the amount and not letting like knights let people in is really annoying. On the topic of admins, make a system where admins can leave their clans when they come back, they already have their position. (Unless it was given to someone else/ they got demoted before they left). Also if they had recruiting powers they should be allowed to let themselves in.

14. Rest is fine for me I think different clans have different opinions on a lot. But one thing we all agree on. Knight and recruiter should merge. 

15. Seems like too many roles have the capacity to edit the clan page, IMO. Editing the clan page isn't a very useful power for a low-level member unless they plan to troll.

16. Agreed

17. Review devs plz

18. I am disappointed in this system. I cant prevent folks from being dropped and dont have enough senior roles to show my appreciation for my assistants. I should be able to decide how many in each role I promote.

All that said I am even more disappointed that the devs do not bother to listen to our input or even acknowledge they've heard it let alone tell us why they feel this system is better than just the old admin system

Pppssshhhhh

Who keeps this game going them or the clan owners and players??????