A Cast of Falcons: Chapter One - Kish the Thief

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 7, 2016.

1. There there mate

2. Will there be a chance you get the same item twice? To elaborate: Assuming you get t6 and roll say...boots, and t6 next round, will it be possible to roll the t6 boots again? Cause that would suck...

3. Hope this answers your questions :)

4. Own up to what you say will do and then we may believe you are not full of lying crap. Emphasis on "May"

5. Yo devs, is there going to be another event upcoming concerning votive ash? Because I didn't get what I needed in the previous event, but I would still like to be able to enchant my ring.

6. Thank you for the great reply! Yes it does :)

7. ZTA comes around every couple months so you will be able to get more ash next event.

Also you're welcome h0ney

8. It would be nice if there was a drop out of the event and collect option . Let's say I get to 15000 Kestrel, I should be able to drop out and collect the reward for that tier at anytime, taking me out of the race for top 100 reward.
    2 advantages to this option:
    1. No need to wait end of Event to collect.
    2. Those still in Event can get closer to top 100 competition since some ahead of them would have dropped.

10. Nghrheh.kmlgshrhjjy

11. I think you should add another tier on these events, maybe 25k.

12. So if I get X amount of eb drops, and X amount of war tokens, would I get two keys?

13. Yes

14. if the event has 4 parts (i.e. same event) are the duke chests people will still have going to remain owned until the next part and end of event? (like previous events no chests dropped for days now i have 6 unabled to be opened due to 24hr restriction pffft!)

15. Hey Devs, I would like to request for the base banner upgrade costing for each level. Reason being, it will roughly give players an idea of how much they will need to grind to achieve the banner tier that they will be satisfied with. Thanks in advance :)

16. All chests from previous parts will not be usable for the next parts and any unopened chests will be removed.

17. I thought if you start an EB before the event ends you would get your items 2 minutesthe event ended and we did not get no itemsbut it was 2 minutes after that sucks you would think they would at least give you A5 minute window

18. Only epic battles ending before the events end drop event items, and it has always been like that as long as I can remember.

19. So the next event will be called star of damas? Or some crap nice to know.

20. Yay, got my rewards! Now I'll just use that key to open the box that gets me equip and.....wait....those boxes are gone.

Guessing something went wrong devs, can you bring the boxes back now that we actually have keys to open them?