make hte longer

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TAN_DATA_GRA, Apr 6, 2016.

1. I agree. Support

2. FULLY SUPPORT! Give HTE a facelift and make it worth the money we are throwing at you!

3. Thank for all the support guys

4. I would like to say that I do support this thread and the idea but on the same note let's look at ZTA----I believe this is the longer HTE that we are discussing so with that being said I want to cast my vote to bring ZTA back on a permanent basis and one more thing before I go get rid of the limit on how many Xtals you can use in a day or a month or a year just get rid of it. All that spend real money on these things will agree if you can afford it than you should be able to use it.

5. Devs replied they will look into it. Thanks guys for support

6. Support but good luck with that.

7. No
    Support

The ideal of having an eb pay out that well that was only accessible to bigger players would hurt the balance of power in this game.

It's pretty much capitalism

8. Lol what "balance of power"? Bank balance maybe.

9. With all things. Wealth is the main contributor to power. The ideal of power being held by the ones that are paying the most is kinda scary and especially if you want to extend their advantage.

Players shouldn't have to pay money to stand a chance. Yes the company needs to cover costs but why should it damage the in game economy.

It's bad enough that people have got to the point where they hold the cheapest or the most active allies and only trade between a small group of people.

10. No support. OP at your CS go make a clan and solo it if you want it to last longer. Otherwise go do a better suiting EB for your skillz. No 20mil CS complains about ROtWB being too short...

The real solution would be HTE clans stop letting in players above 50? 100? Mil CS?

Or maybe.... A clan that can do LOTL in 3hours should stick to LOTL?

Just a thought!

11. Add more people to the train and that solves the problem. Same train eb times, less seals per person, more gold per person. This would actually make it better

12. I think the devs should add a sweet spot on a regenerating item phase like NQ.... Imagine the butthurt / hte noob tears, it would be epic.

You know you want to devs... April Fools Day 2017?

Btw, release the next Wrath of the Sveruganti eb so I can truly hit a free eb for greater plunder than a premium one. :)

Btw btw, where are my rewards?

13. Hey yeah! Let's continue to make this game even more pay to win!

14. Part 2 LOTL, make it pay more and better weapons plz

15. Just give us the new eb that's been siting to be released for how long now? Thank you.

16. Support we need make 4 phases instead of 2 right now or cap the damage on eb of all players