BEST IDEA EVER

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by PRIME, Apr 9, 2016.

1. no Support, Its already bad ebough i have a scrub post on the time capsule thread :( i dont need to be remind how muvh of a noob i was back in the day

2. Good idea , but there are many more ideas that would cause a greater affect into the game, even if they devs said they would do this it would be low priority

3. Support. I've cleared my whole wall to get some old wall art before :( took so longgggg

4. Nowt exciting on your wall... just delete it or screenshot stuff you want to keep....simple really....

5. #InB4Kezzer

6. I would like this so be implemented but it's not going to be a priority.

Support

7. Sorry pal, but not everyone has a wall covered with HTE stamps only, some of us (as posted by some people other than myself) have links, old wall art, and just general memories that are already there, but buried..

Believe me if Rikki would let me barrow the Delorean I would go back and SS every single post ever on my wall..

Actually no I wouldn't because that's just a ridiculous answer to a problem we shouldn't even have.. Thank you for taking the time to respond however

8. I watched that episode last night lol. Rum Ham Rum Ham Rum Ham

9. Since introducing me to rum ham, my life has changed for the better. Thank you so much PRIME

10. If you truly cared about the past you would have cleaned up your wall ages ago.

Have a formula prepared for what to keep and what to delete.

Do I really need this post on my wall?

Yes? Keep
    No? Delete

Is this post from an event that happened a long time ago?... AND I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT IT

Yes? Keep
    No? Delete

Is this the first wall post I had ever gotten and I actually want to keep it?

Yes? Keep
    No? Delete

Is it from someone who I actually care about and need a wall link to?

ETC, ETC.

It really is that simple.

The devs even added a way to delete multiple wall posts at once.

Make do with the system you have and quit with the annoying idea threads, hm?

11. Why would I have to go thru so many steps and have a system when all the Devs need to do is add a scrolling feature?

Thanks for the comments so far.. I'll keep bumping this till I get a response from them

12. I wouldn't anticipate that someone with so few friends would understand- but it would literally be impossible for most players to keep links, and messages/wallart from my friends even in the event that all else was cleaned. There's several years worth of messages for a lot of us.

I think it would be interesting to scroll back to see the very first posts we all received without having to get rid of previous posts forever to do it.

13. Support

Wtf is rum ham?

14. Because the devs are probably never going to add a scrolling system.

15. Gonna have to say no support because you lied to me and that hurt my feelings, this isnt the best idea ever :(

16. Yeah if the data exists on the server and it's just a visual thing, support.

17. heh, 4 years and you think you've had a lot of posts. You only just started foruming, you know nothing about me and who I associate with.

I wouldn't expect much from a kotfe player anyway, so ignorant.

It would be impossible for you since you're so incapable of basic organisation.

Insulted:
    You
    How long you've played the game
    Your foruming
    Your clan
    Your intelligence
    Your ability to organise

You:
    How many "online friends" I have

This is fun, keep going.

18. Support, would be pretty cool to see all the old messages