A Cast of Falcons: Chapter One - Kish the Thief

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 7, 2016.

1. S6 hasnt even happened yet

2. How to convert to get rewards on the events?

3. I want eq that at least looks like t7....t6 eq looks like low tier stuff its so bland and boring like what gives

4. How many parts to this current event are there must be more chapters to come I guess from reading the forums

5. So dose thid even last 16 weeks then? As thats way too long.

Also I prefer choose my equip. than have it random from different tier boxes.

eg I prefer get when i can be active the equip part I want and when less active due exams or work the slots I not so care about as much.

6. I believe it is 16 weeks long, divided into 8 parts. You get a box every 2 weeks.

7. I really don't care for equip anymore. It gets outdated in about a month anyway so I really don't see the point.

8. I agree no effort try enchant, breast plate from dec last yr out dated already!!!

9. what's the continental token? what does it do?

10. you collect them for a banner reward at end of the event like we did for rimelands event banners

11. Please add a top 500 for this event, you had it last time :(

12. They also added the 15k tier this time too. More people will benefit from the 15k tier over the top 500 tier. Top 500 rewards are usually similar to what's in the 15k tier for this event so I'm pretty sure they changed top 500 to 15k to please more people.

13. Ohhhh. I didn't realise c:
    Ty

14. question? what if i want to get just certainly chest equipment? let say just tier 3? do I have to aim to get just 1000 Sapphire Kestrel every part of the event since only gives one stinky key and random equipment... will i get a different part every time or will i get a repeated one? (meaning wasting of time for one stinky key!!!) why not just make a longer event and give the whole freaking chest as a reward????? getting random equipment don't really encourage me to keep trying...when i saw the chest preview i was yes! a full equipment!!! and I was wait...is kaw...this looks fishy...and it was....still waiting for the fisherman journey since the farmers had one lololol...(not really lol)

15. There's your answer

16. We really ought to be able to choose our equips from the chests. Not everyone can put their all in for 16 weeks... That's an ENTIRE SCHOOL SEMESTER ATA!!!!

17. Player A places top 100 in 4/8 chapters and gets gloves, 2 rings and helmet. Player B place top 100 in 2/8 chapters and gets armor and weapon/offhand. This is what random rewards can do, screw over those who try hardest. Let us pick them please.

18. Went for 15k during the offhand event.
    Now about to be outdone by a 5k offhand reward.

19. So how many chapter for this events? 10 chapters or 20?