SpaceX Landing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Anyone else here a huge fan of SpaceX?

They just landed their rocket back on the drone ship. Pretty crazy!

2. You sure that's not a cigarette being lit in reverse?

3. Love you Grant.

4. REUSABILITY: THE KEY TO MAKING HUMAN LIFE MULTI-PLANETARY :- SpaceX

if you go to there site you get to see it missland and go.boom ;)

5. Yeah I watched it live on the nasa website, pretty cool stuff

6. Was that a shark in the lower left corner? Foreshadowing the Shark EB Release

7. That's awesome! And very impressive! Elon musk must be drowning in champagne right about now.

8. Low effort. No support. Go ban yourself.

9. Isn't this third party advertising?

10. That's actually pretty cool

11. They actually did it! One more step closer to having very cheap space flights!

12. It's crazy to imagine the calculations that are going on to land something moving at that speed, with windshear, and landing on a floating barge.

Spaaaaaaaace!

13. That's why Musk is one of the only billionaires I like. He put his fortune at risk, invest in science and for a better future of humanity. Well...for his own profit aswell. But if it's fine by me if accomplish both.

14. Not impressed my pet bird can do this...

15. Now do that nose-first

16. SpaceX is doing amazing work any work in the field of space exploration I support, more and more amazing technologies that go into the private market.

Just think of what going to the moon gave us, the computer, the laser!

17. Do you know that if you watch a Godzilla movie in reverse, you see a giant kind hearted lizard helping a city rebuild after a terrible destruction and then moonwalking back into the ocean?

18. Ya let's land a rocket on a barge, wonder how much they tied up in that investment? 10s of millions? Hundreds?
    Meanwhile joe blow who works his ass off cant afford health care for his family bc its sky rocketed. Piss on this dude and all billionaires

19. Birthing scheduled for Sunday  it's awesome.