Moutos ebs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx, Apr 6, 2016.

1. So how come the moutos ebs pay so crappy and achievements don't give rewards? I know I'm clearly not the only one who wonders this :lol:

2. who's moutos? o.o

3. SS ebs probably.

4. /_- today's kaw scares me.

Moutos is T7 ebs.

5. Ty Toxic, figured people knew what those were honestly :lol:

6. I wonder how many notice moutos is also the same dragon in the scrag ebs just in bone form

7. ^ that confused me for a couple weeks! Poor planning on devs part. The only thing, in my opinion, that's worth doing moutos for is the bow from tgl but now it's kind of irrelevant with all the new equipment

8. If you are a treasure hunter then yes. Collecting relics makes sense.

9. All op needs to know is that there was a time when those were hard and gave amazing equipment lol

11. shane do you need a new thread every day now hmmm?

12. Yes, I might increase to 12 a day soon

13. I can't wait to see how that works out for you..

14. Because back when it came out the equip was pretty good for its time especially the greaves and bracers so they offset this by giving you garbage plunder....you dont expect the devs to give you both good equip and good gold payout do you? Really? ...its ata we are talking about here...

15. Nowadays it gives neither of those things :lol:

16. Completion of TGL gives you a 1% bonus to attack and defence. Not much but it's something. Most clans leave these unlocks for a while because they are near pointless. I agree they need to either boost the plunder a bit or increase the unlock bonuses.