New Clan Roles Revisited Again!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 4, 2016.

1. As much as the change is needed I doubt it will happen. When the new clan system was announced/enforced most people crapped on it and the KaW account flat out said its not changing.

2. IMO all that needed fixed in the first place was simply giving admin's the ability to title other admins. Perhaps a co-owner so a clan had two people with the ability to give admin role. That being said, I support Vix's thread. The roles, as they currently stand, are at best a fluster cluck.

3. Support

4. Support. I think each higher ranked admin should be able to do what those below them can do plus a little more. Doesn't make sense that a lower ranked admin can kick when an upper admin can't

5. Still don't know what was wrong with it before.

6. No support

7. I think the only changes needed is allow knights to accept people to the clan so they don't have to just sit and watch people at the door and to allow the ability to buy 99 of any clan role (except warlord)

8. Get your butthurt outta here. And yes well written with some options and solutions

Support

9. Definately support! There is no need to have so many people just to start ebs or silence members. Imo, if we must stick to the numerous types of roles the devs have created, then they should should be tiered from low to high, as in the lowest tier can only do one thing, the next tier can do that job plus another, and so forth.

10. Exactly the system should be hierarchical but logical. Also chargehand and recruiter should be combined.

11. Support with addition any admin starting eb gets notifications or members coming and going

12. My support is for sale 

13. Support. I actually am very disappointed that the devs released the update of clan structure without consulting the community. Making people pay gold for a lesser role than the ones that was free. If our members/admins can start eb yet can't all open clan door. Then we have to promote someone to make space if your not one of the leaders.

I do like some changes for example changing CA rather than having to start again on droid.

I speak to many clans owners/leaders I don't think any of them like how the roles work.

14. Support

15. Suuport!!!

Subzero u just another runner chump

16. Full Support!!