CRUX CHESTS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Apr 3, 2016.

1. No support...think about ee wars lol

2. As on page 1, I support this, if your woc cast it's invalid, if your in a clan BL hitting, WC hitting (does that even happen anymore) then yeah, make it invalid for our EE pals when they're cast, but there's no reason it shouldn't be available for osw, or ppl trying to break the shackles of eb fairyland

3. I'm sure as its crux the EE legends can choose to use a key, just like they choose to cast

4. It doesn't apply to ee wars, it's for pvp and osw

5. If a person gets x3 more, does the opponent lose x3 more? If yes then way to make strips ... I dunno. I wouldn't appreciate it if I was lb to have to lose everything that you spent years to build in a few hours, they'll probably quit and that's not great for devs. At the same time, considering how money has been inflated in kaw, it might encourage ppl to spend more to regain what they lost...
    Also maybe this would lower the tax to transfer money on kaw .. like people would be more likely to create alts for silver bar events and farm them if the transfer rate is better....
    Maybe? 

6. I still have a stock pile from when they were new. How do you use them?

7. Support, brilliant idea

8. Support to PvP chests!

9. anything to help the pvp cause. support

10. Hell yea! That be nice.

11. Bumped cos devs said they'd look at it 

12. Definitely support 

13. 420% support. I'd love this, makes it easier to strip farm. ;D

14. Huge support, great idea

15. Not easier, since they don't lose more gold. It just makes it more appealing.