Petition To Make HTE Free

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Apr 4, 2016.

1. I propose that we don't make HTE free but rather buff it up more. Doing this we would still have an EB with good payout but not as good as ZTA (which, looking at past situations, I'm assuming will be permanent soon).

Also, to make up for the new demand for high amounts of gold the Devs should release a new EB series with one that pays around the same our current HTE does.

Option 2

Buff up the reward and hit payout for all the EBS by a certain percentage and this would/should deal with the inflation issue KaW faces. Being that gold is hard to obtain in respect to the new 500 trillion it takes to unlock just the new lands.

2. Instead of making hte free, the should go back and redo all the ebs plunder, like boost them so people can still stick up with eachother. Right now.. 500mil cs folks to 7mil cs is a HUGE gap. They are needing something, just if they would stop being so damn money hungry.

3. ^ they already did that

4. Petition signed

5. Just take it away completely
    That I'd support

6. If you make hte free this will automatically kill all the other ebs. Thats a stupid idea.

7. No support.

Kaw will be trying to get propacks for free too if this was to turn reality. I prefer the "premium" content of apps/games. I buy dlc content because I like exclusive access to my favorite games. Buying seals/circles is just a dlc kinda mindframe (except waaay more expensive overall).

8. why stop at hte? why not ZTa, hell why not Lands who are we buying them off of the bank off foreclosed kingdoms? why even buildings why not enslave our people and make them buildings for free. ALL FREE EVERYTHING

9. Support. I know they have more EB releases on the docket that can make them money.

10. Bernie sanders would do this for Us!

11. I don't see anything on why hte should be free in this post. Sure make zta perm but hte is still high paying for me and many others. I would totally support a price drop.

12. Lower cost on seals, get rid of horns, make zta a longer eb, offer completed circles for a cheaper price than 10$ (buying 100 pieces) say 7-8$ish for one person to open.

13. Why so?[because all games need in app purchases other wise they dont get profit retard]

14. To me dlc is the game company just saying well we could've waited and put this on the disc but we decided to sell you the game without this so you have to pay AGAIN for the rest

Would you buy a car without wheels for 3months later the manufacturer to say give us more money we'll give you the wheels ?

15. Dlc use to be a great addition worth buying. You had a full storyline & dlc was just an option to obtain something previously unattainable or to allow you to run through easier. Now adays dlc is practically mandatory to even play the main story line through. Example of good Dlc, Cod Zombies maps. Not nessacary to the over all game, fun additional content to enhance game play.

16. Thank you!