New Clan Roles Revisited Again!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

I think we should also "revisit" that other thread :lol:

2. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

It is ridiculous not being able to open the door or do titles

3. Support! :)

4. Causes major issues and doesn't assist in running of our clans. Support +++

5. Batman supports this!

6. So I have read and will be maintaining this thread so please keep on topic, and the subject at hand, I support cause clan roles need more stuff lol, anyways no arguments or this thread maybe locked and those that violate the ToU will be forum banned, just a heads up.

7. Support for more flexibility. Extra slots maybe the simplest solution.

8. Commanders should be given the ability to kick imo, aside from chargehand (which is useless btw) only warlord/war chief can kick.

9. ️ support 

10. Vix is it ok for me to link my threads here? The more ideas on the topic that are shared the better :)

11. Extremely supportive of this

12. support 

13. I'll link in OP in a bit :)

14. Support. Great thread. I'm too lazy to talk about it

15. Have added Links to Kezzer's thread in OP

If anyone else would like their thread linked please pm me Thanks

Also feel free to add any other ideas

What i posted has been the grumbles heard from osw and eb clans alike now we have all settled down and used to roles

16. Support 100%

It is frustrating to have to hunt someone down who has options to kick, or get on an alt to kick someone, I also believe having having more options for Door/CA is great helps control the function of the clan as well as give options for advancement within a clan.

17. 100% Support!

18. Full support. Role changes have hurt us merc clans and our ability to help people to complete thier ebs. More people need to be able to kick, change CA, etc.