Why the new lands will kill KaW.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ------------------------------, Apr 1, 2016.

1. What the ****. I remember devs telling us that T5 or T6 would NEVER be released.

2. They are greedy *insert slurs* like fr

Thank god for clash royale to put my extra money in cuz it's been weird having money lying around ever since I just quit spending on the game

5. Stop being a whiny baby and get on with it.

6. Can't install the update.

7. A better choice in my opinion would be the new lands be the same stats as the abys stuff but the price to be much higher

8. So what would you rather they do? No updates whatsoever? New lands were the next step, it's been a year since the last lands came out. Just how everyone whinged with the Abyss lands, the plunder from it negated the cost. The same way, so does the new lands. I've been hearing that new lands will kill kaw ever since T4. :lol:

The irony is, Clash Royale is a pure P2W game, the very definition of what a freemium is. The game is set up so that without spending money on it, you'll never have a decent deck. Or you'll never have high level cards or reach arena 6 and above.