Slash HF lands price

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ___lIIIAlphaIIlI_________, Apr 1, 2016.

1. The gap as you all know after these new lands is too large.

We small and mid players have to turn our necks 180° up to just see the big players.

You did it with HL which I thought was a good idea and now I hope you do it with HF.
    The prices in HF, I think have always been disproportionate compared to lands before it.

I suggest devs Halve the prices.

My 2nd small idea would be to double all the plunder in EB's up to Haunts because that should do a good job in motivating the smaller players to not give up.

Last idea- Make ZTA officially permanent however the clause would be that ZTA should have a seal to initiate and that seal can only be a rare drop in low tier EBs and require a player a certain amount of actions in those lower tier Ebs to have a chance to attain it.( Of course Shards to initiate would be removed)

2. No support. Stop being lazy.

3. Heh? Where does lazy come In to this?

4. Halving the price of hf. Just work harder, im nine hf in and not intimidated nor nothing by lb and chaos. To me theyre a joke about how addicted you can become to something and they always remind me that life comes first.

5. I don't see them slashing prices. They took the 5 levels and made them into 10 levels to help players out with costs. No support to making them even cheaper.

6. No support as a small ish player this doesn't put me off ,I'm 18 HF in thanks to event and such. There Is no need to slash the prices.

7. I can see why this might help but I don't think it's necessary. HF is not that expensive (yes, even to a new player). A new player isn't concerned with HF yet. They will (probably) build up their LL first, then their HL and then focus on HF. Events are frequent enough that if you're relatively active, you can get a decent amount of silver bars to help you grow quickly. By the time a player is really focusing on HF they'll be able to get into a clan doing TSG, at least, if not scrag ebs. For a let's say 10M CS player, those ebs pay really well and you grow really fast. Particularly if you get to hit items on TSG, TS or AFF. Once they're hitting those ebs, HF really isn't too difficult to obtain and they'll UG quite frequently.

If the player is barely active they won't reap the rewards of one who is active. HF is not as unachievable and expensive as it seems if you're pretty active and hitting decent ebs.

8. No to ZTA

for an eb incentive maybe a bonus for high activity.

9. If you slash prices ppls hard work and money go down the drain, this is one of the reasons I stopped spending

10. Lol, HF doesn't even cost that much.

I managed to get HFLC and I'm barely active.

Quit whining.

11. False. Your hard work let you enjoy the plunder and stats long before others. You had higher and longer earning that those that did now HFBC.

It is natural for games to lower the costs on older content. ATA is one of the very very few games that does not lower costs to encourage rapid growth. Up to the newer lands.

With he release of 4th lands I think the matrix should look like this for everything from current prices
    LL 90% discount
    HL 75% discount
    HF 60% discount
    Abyss 10% discount

The goal is to get people to HFBC and working towards ABBC and up. New players will see RAPID growth encouraging more activity and possibly higher retention rates.

12. HFBC... and a five-year badge. That's great bro ;) I hope this game will have 5 years of b2b events.. Talking about motivation, meh. ;)

13. With all the events and silver bar rewards you won't have any trouble bridging the gap. Stop crying and grind.

14. Support

Edit: only support to halfing HF prices not the other crap idea.

15. That's funny. They've slashed highlands already. You don't need a bigger discount on already slashed prices. I'm sorry, but prices need to stay as they are. Devs are giving out enough silver bars from events to help players.

16. No support. ATA has already given smaller accounts so much. Time to support the people who pay for their Christmas party 

17. A Christmas party at ata would be noodles and japanimation. And they will talk about hacking...lmao

18. I support the increase in lower tier ebs, although they have the bonus when they start that doesn't mean they are willing to fork or tons of money for seals when they just started a game. Devs of you want to revive and sustain. New lands is only temporary, fix the retention rate by supporting smaller builds and you get your game back for the long haul. But as an entrepreneur you shouldn't listen to me. But in reality you should.