Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Nah it was more like hte+33%

2. When it comes back you'll see lel. It was 3x.

3. I remember correctly and for ne as well as others when there was the hte+50% promo as well as the zta+50 we saw that zta paid around double of what hte paid outside of the promo. Also people who were getting around 3b per hit on hte in the promo were getting around 4b on zta.

Hte is x , zta is y

4x=3y
    1.33x=y

Again showing the 33% increase.

Fyi zta+50% is basically the same as hte+100% which was also noted by many people during the promo.

4. '3x more gold than Hte' I bulieb ma ape

5. What is your best option when purchasing IAP's? Do you buy nobs, crystals? What do you spend the nobs on and what strategies do you use to get the most out of your dollar?

6. Nobs for premium items, don't waste nobs on regens or gold buys. Propacks are the way to go if buying on a budget or for first time purchases.

7. Daily sales can sometimes be good value buys as well

8. What makes the most gold? It seems like Buying nobs for a seal and using Crux chests is the best to me at least.

9. and xtals, lots of xtals.

10. Its not, quit and download a different one if you feel that way.

11. That's, and he should give me his account.

12. I stole this acct...you can easily do it too. Loma

13. I play boom beach ,clash of clans, walking dead and royale clash. This game is dead...pimd has more players. Yes pimd is better then kaw you role playing corndogs

14. Why do i make 60 million more per hit on ACC than lotl?

15. Just cuz

16. Nah, just joking.... It might be because it's a br? Not too sure.

17. it is that way since those ebs have +50% plunder. Though the base att plunder is higher, the total pay out seems to be lower

18. FYI I have tested this out once again this promo where there were no % increases to either eb and I was correct in the ~33% increase over hte. This is for someone who is a large build remember so I guess smaller builds could have different increases.

19. What the **** happened to this game????