mass quits

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Triple_XXX_Dog, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I WILL NEVER QUIT 

I will farm you until the wheels fall off the cart and they turn the lights out, and when they finally do shut it down, I will follow you to the next MMO and I'll continue farming you there...



2. Bottom line is this is bad for getting/retaining new players. Something essential for the existence of any freemium game and a simple fact that for one reason or another devs either ignore or don't care about. Shrinking player base=dying game.

3. Lol at all the noobs in this thread crying.. See you all tomorrow

4. I started laying fi e years ago, stopped playing for two years and picked the game back up two moths ago. You either play non stop or take a break. New land releases don't make ppl quit, they quit cos their bored or just don't want to play any more. I'll probably play for another five or six months and stop again for a while. Truth be told, I get bored of other games too but I can always come back to this game and it doesn't take long to get back into the run of it.

5. "look at all the noobs in this thread crying, hehe hehe hehe"

I just hear Quagmire's voice every time you post.

6. It's ZTA lmfao I am pretty sure the eb is not called zeta lmfao

7. Aww how cute, it's seems I have another fan.. Well sorry doll face but..

8. Absolutely correct.

9. support!

10. And this is why they let 8 year olds play

11. I think the problem is not new lands but that KAW need some ebs for lower to medium size players. They brought out LOTL for strong players without taking in consideration that a lot of players are in the lower to medium size. These ebs available are a bit stale after playing it for two years

12. Anyone who quits because of new lands is stupid.

Its just like when abyss came out. Everyone crying over huge stats lol. With new lands comes increased gold gaining (events etc) for everyone by the devs in order to compensate for higher prices.

Now its easier than ever for a new player to grow, and if u compare bc times to back when only lowlands and highlands were out. Im pretty sure its simular if not LESS time.

13. simliar or less? ...well here's some maths for u, it used to cost like 5-10t to hlbc, it now costs like 1Q to total bc...last time i checked players weren't earning 20x the cash they were 3+1/2yrs ago let alone 100-200x...how exactly has the rate of incoming revenue increased to equal the increased rate of expenses?

14. 1Q? Overkill.... It's several hundred Tril less..
    600-700 Tril I would say. Maybe even less

15. oh fair enough, i haven't unlocked all abyss yet so wasn't entirely sure...but yeah even if ya had to make just the 500t to bc on the new lands its still a much greater increase of expenses over revenue. i haven't done all the maths yet but using these figures as guidelines i can't figure out how its just as easy to bc as it was 3+1/2 or more yrs ago...ne1 who can prove me wrong by showing the maths plz do so n i'll eat my words lol

16. Events drop trillions per go in SB. All Ebs got a 50% plunder increase around abyss release as well, with these new editions new players ARE earning way more than they did 3 1/2 years ago. Start an alt and see for yourself. And now the next set of lands is out Devs will do something else to increase gold income.

Also 1Q my ass for BC. Its around 680t.

17. +50% to ebs = 1.5x... + 2 events a month or so = 2-10t extra a month, that's if u are active daily or spend abit more cash for better rewards, still doesn't equal 50x or more the cash u need now in the same time amount of time or less as many are saying...and note i'm using an newer made acct now to post...where's the rest coming from?

18. I'm also quitting lol. This is absurd

19. I'm gonna keep playing. Don't care if I'm ever as big as the players that have more time in or spend more money then me. So rage quit and cry cause someone has huge stats and you don't. Maybe your mommy will go down and tell the mean devs off for making kaw to hard for you crybabies.