PC Issues w/ Loading Profiles

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Anyone else having issues on PC when loading profiles? I click on chaos or someone I want to look at and the profile loads so I can see it....but with the spinning "thinking circle" and the word "Loading..." in front of the profile. At that point it basically locks up and I have to restart the browser or reload the kaw webpage.

I can't click on anything in the profile itself or the eb or anything. It just sticks as a loading screen and locks up the game. This is happening on all of my accounts and on all different browsers. Restarted PC, no change.

Anyone else having this issue? Other than trying to load a profile, everything else seems to be working just fine.

2. Earlier it wouldn't let me log on for android and kept the Spinny circle, but that might have been a problem with my phone

3. Your pc has a lack of support

4. Try a different browser worked for me

5. I only noticed that happening on Chrome Browser.

6. So far tried Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Maxthon, Torch, Firefox.....no difference. I think kaw just hates me. Next try will be old school internet explorer. haha

7. Had that same exact problem, figured it out before support responded.

Log in, once you get to the screen where you see you kingdom(or any screen really). Has to be done after you log into the game to get the flash settings.

Right click (to get flash settings)
    Go to global settings
    Under advanced (I believe, could be different for each os) clear the stored files , folders and cache.

Adobe stores a ton of junk that IS NOT cleared when clearing browser cache, you have to manually clear it.

After I did this it has worked flawlessly since, Hope it helps.;)

8. Should get a seal for this

9. Agreed, dude should get a bonus. The fix kindof worked. Edge and Maxthon now loading profiles just fine. From what adobe says (I've been looking at this now), some browsers, like Chrome, have to have the data cleared another way....and I've yet to successfully figure out how. haha.

But yay!!! Some improvement is better than none. Thanks mate!

10. I'm having the same problem TK!! I would tell you in pm but I can't load your profile to even get to chat. Support not been especially helpful. No response for a couple of days.

11. Also had the same problem, thought it was just me. Strangely though, all my websites shut down more or less and had to call my isp to fix my internet.

I came to believe it wasn't kaw that was the issue

12. My pc works fine for everything else. Support told me to use my tablet.

13. I have the same issues but it is with my ipad. I tried to delete the app then reupload but the game won't load. My wife linked my account in her samsung phone and it didnt have any problem. Is there a KAW bug in ipad right now? Can the dev fix this issue ASAP? Seems like my troubles came when they released their new lands.

14. I am having the same issue and it has been happening all day.

15. I have the same problem and I'm on Google Chrome

16. Top right corner,
    click the three stacked bars,
    click history,
    click clear browsing data,

uncheck all boxes leaving just cache images and files box checked, then click clear data.(make sure to change it to clear all instead of past hour at the top)

Close out the browser and reopen it. That should fix the chrome side of your issue.

17. You kick ass man. I'll give it a shot, and yes, I'll be swinging by later to drop a seal for ya. Haha

18. 386 can still download kaw....man this game is crap

19. Eb lord you the man bro work great 