mass quits

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Triple_XXX_Dog, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Today alone 7 of my dearest friends dropped builds and quit the game. Even Leaderboard aka SushiKing dropped build since you can't reset. Devs you opened Pandoras Box.

Your rush to make a extra buck buy pushing something this game didn't need.

Why not better war and more EB's with pot phases and better plunder. You had zeta but won't let us play it.

It's like you want this game to fail. sMh sad

2. One you speak of had already quit. Others were quitting if no new lands. Fact is you can play this game non bc and have more fun than bc or lb. I just enjoy growing accounts and seeing how to do quicker. Fact is it's easier to grow or build complete than it was five years ago ask any old player.

3. Deadest friends? And what is zeta?

4. People quit, people come back. Rarely is it because an update, though that is often tipping event. People quit because something else has risen higher in their desires.

Bon voyage!

Can I have your accounts? ;)

5. Point proven doesn't even know what zeta is!!

6. Something not right when someone can LCBC in 20 mins... Look up Chaos in your battle list.

You will see what I mean... Dear Jesus

7. I am also quitting. The best part is, I've already build dropped.

8. Don't see the reason for dropping build. This happens every time lands come out.

10. Yeah i've seen a few quitting, seems worse than when hf & abyss were released. I'm so dirty at thedevs right now i might quit myself & i've never thought about it wit other land updates...serious stupidity on the devs part.

11. Donno youre a tool. Let this old player call BS on what you've written, and offer a challenge you won't have the balls to accept. I challenge you to reset and LC 5 times like we used to for bonuses, seeing growth is so much easier.

12. The Zetans are aliens in Fallout 4, and a Zeta Gun is a weapon you can steal from some guy...

13. I can 100% understand why people would quit. Look at the stats. 575 M cs vs 60 M cs which lets say was the mid before the update. They r now smalls by the game's standard. This is disheartening to the majority of kaw. But thing is...devs don't care. They knew this upadte would bring in money. Thing people need to understand is that kaw is a bottom line. What ever will make the apes money is what will be done

14. You sir, are a moron. It is extremely easier to gain Bc once you take everything into consideration. I've watched people go form LLBC to ABBC in 9 weeks. Yes that's not as fast as a LOWLAND BC reset was but when you factor in every form of inflation he is RIGHT

15. Sad but true no one believes that this ideas are killing he player base, now imagine a new guy come in at 1mcs and say WTh  this guy is 79mcs and whoa 500mcs-- how -what! That's the awful truth

16. Stop whining

17. Full Support! Grizzy for president

18. Stfu b1tch

19. increase whining lol

20. Should change title to "a few quit"