Once Beyond Reach

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Try to restart the app again. If you don't get it after that, try to email ATA at support@athinkingape.com! :)

2. Is there any way devs will allow us to unlock the chests that are dropping from ebs more than 1 per day? I have no nobs to buy the golden key and I'm just short of 5k for event.

3. Not a chance, your out of luck on that.

4. Depending how many you need, you can join a clan which does reckoning or something

5. Where are my rewards?! I've been waiting for 20 seconds.

6. exactly!

7. Omg its been and hour now.

8. Lmfao

9. Yarrrr, below here only be belly achin' and moanin'.

Event is over, no one gives a dabloon about ye almost made it, or I gots 3 chests left.

Pull up ur ol' big boy or big girl panties and move on.

This here pirate is hoisting sails, pulling the anchor and setting sail to the new lands (Friday at the latest be my guess)

Arrrrrrr

11. I wrote this forum page 35. I started eb new. I didn't became my 500 silver bars 

12. It would cool to see what the community's final count was.

13. The community's final count was:

Great job everyone!

14. It would be cool to ban people who copy OP
    edit: that was cool

15. Even more so when they copy paste long op and add nothing too it.

16. No force opening of rewards?

Nvm, had me worried for a moment there lol

17. No support these new lands... Not even half the active players are build complete... Pls wait another 5 years till you make new lands again pls, in less than 2 years you release HF, Navy Lands and now these... You killing the base players,... Need to wait longer before u put new lands out... I still remember when redstar was almost at 35m combine stats... Now builds at 500m cs, really? Need a huge update in the eb pay system asap