New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Grant - any chance of addressing my 284 concerns I've sent in to support ?

2. Welcome aboard!

3. Something that could be really cool is if you had a live stream time where it was an open qa with the KAW team like and told us the road map (with verbal communication, and then posted a summary in forums)

4. I doubt it. Its probably one guy running all those accounts. He wanted it to appear as a team running kaw.

5. :lol:

6. Hmm this old chestnut anyone remember the great elusive kaw community ? ... Thought not

7. Grant. There is a query on Amazon account resets that there is no feedback from ATA so far. Do u want to assist?

8. Can you ban me?

9. Shocker .... Grant has suddenly gone quiet. Reminds me of not too long ago when pictures were saying a thousand words not too long ago

10. Quit pestering him and he might return lol

11. No. He's an Ostrich when it comes to actually addressing real issues

12. Awesome one brotha!

13. Anyone know the new level stats for the new buildings

14. Each account is owned by an individual person. We'll have more from our support team and development teams as well in the future.

Sorry, not sure what you mean by a query on Amazon account resets, but if you need help please email our team at support@athinkingape.com and they'll do their best to help you out.

I could, but that would' be fun for you.

Been busy working to get some stuff out and our April Fools content. I (and the rest of us at ATA) will pop by when we can, though sometimes things can get crazy busy around here.

15. LMFAO i followed narwhal to check on the outcome an the monkey lost his nutz

16. I just want an ATA_Naz. That's all I want.

17. I thought he had a meltdown and became a banana cheesecake

18. No support. This game is dropping fast on google play...Bet in 2 weeks it won't even be in top 500

19. So, only 7 ppl control kaw? Wow , i thought 30 peoples

20. What did you do to Naz....