Ascend to Osmon Rai - March 31st!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

I don't think it does any good to reply cause they don't have enough people to read all of them that come in anyway. I am about to quit cause it's costing too much to play.

2. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Yes!!!

3. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Hahaha look at this "winner"

4. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

seriously...u guys are idiots devs.

5. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Support

6. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Finally someone that gets it! New lands only make your stats go up faster and easier. Compare this to pwars era it's the easiet it's ever been to get enough gold for an upgrade and devs hand out so many silver bars and plunder spells. All those complaining on the stage that this is horrible if you aren't build complete are fools. ;)

7. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

It will will make your stats go up but it won't help you BC. they will just release new land making us believe we have hope but we will be stuck in this endless cycle trying to achieve something that is and never will be achieve able for many of us. That is why when somebody ask me what this game is I don't tell them because it is a lost hope.

Achieving more money but achieving doesn't make gold more precious it just devalues it making us think we have a lot of gold but in reality it is nothing. 4 years ago you thought 1T was a lot of money now you think it's pocket change. More doesn't= better They do this for a reason which is to get more money.

8. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

It should be all HF and Abyss lands need to be unlocked to continue to the new lands.

9. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

The thread seems like April fool thing

10. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Sure the mechanics are crazy and certainly the devs are releasing new lands to bring in more $ - it is the classic MMORPG process. Don't tell me you've never seen this before.

Also this is a pay to LCBC game no doubt about it as it is a pay to win in events. How do you even get 65k+ items in an event without getting carpal tunnel syndrome - forget how much $ it costs.

I don't see anything inherently wrong in that. I do not have a lot of $ to put in this game so I am resigned to be in the smallish bracket. That's because of my choices though not because the devs have some kind of evil agenda.

If your ultimate goal is to be a top 10 LB account ask -IMF- for a job. Make what he makes, invest what he invests.

If you want to have fun there are some ways of doing that.

1. There are plenty of EB and PvP events. The range is not perfect but it can be made to work.

2. Small Accounts - a lot of people say that with LCBC so far smalls have no investment in the game. I'm not sure. I've been here and played consistently for over 5 years and there other issues with player retention in the good 'ole days
    Equipment used to be complicated to get for small accounts now in a month and with barely any activity you can get decent equipment
    Everyone got hit early on - lots of people cried and everyone banked in attack pots now if you want to EB grind none will bother you. Hell, if you have an EB build you can still hit OAFs and OSFs during events for PvP rewards.

At a certain point those who wanted to war were too small and could not find a spot in a clan. That has seen 2 partial fixed: Lowland war builds and Individual wars. Damn you could end up on the same team as -IMF- or Silph in LL war how cool would that be?

Don't get me wrong there are issues with the game - in my opinion we need a paper/rock/scissors approach to it - spies and troops has become stale. There is inflation in the game too both in terms of $ and elements, the hit range is crazy, etc.. Mith is only good for spells now - why buy equipment with it when in a week you get something better?

But so many people I know play for the social side of the game and i feel that that transcends the BCLC thing.

TL;DR
    There are other ways to enjoy the game without being LCBC if you just look for them

11. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

YAY

12. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

nicely written u spend so much time in there

13. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Nope. Have only bought Propacks, and xstals for ASW 3,4, and 5. Thanks for being wrong about ppl.

14. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Everytime when devs relwase new lands or buildings, there are some ppls who feel hopeless to catch up will quit. And the other ppls will create more alts to support their main to grow up.

the game become to less players but with more and more alts.

15. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

....says the butthurt "loser"

16. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Oh Mobpim. maybe it's time to say goodbye to kaw. can't keep up anymore.

17. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Why it's so hard to login?

18. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

It's the 31 now what time are these lands available

19. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

12:00 o clock

20. Re: Ascend to Osman Rai - March 31st!

Excuse me, hybrids are the best