20 US 35 Health Crystal Sale

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Stuxnet, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Hi just letting everyone know this deal is shady I bought it thinking I was still gonna still get the 12 bonus crystals to total 47 Crystals but I didn't, you already get 32 Crystals for 20 dollars, this deal only gives you 3 extra Crystals

2. 3 is better than none tho 

3. That's because technically you only purchase 20 xtals so you get an extra 15 xtals, although it seems like you only get 3, I see where your coming from but that's the fact unfortunately

4. Davie, too many night time pees does that.

5. I remember when they changed what it said at Oracle. Used to be $20 for 32 xtals. Then a few years ago the devs cunningly added the 20+12 BONUS xtals. Good marketing albeit silly to those nitpickers like me who call out the most mundane BS

6. I don't get it. Doesn't a regen technically cost 1$? So them saying 12 extra regens for a 20$ purchase isn't BS.

Sucks Devs can't do a single thing without it looking like " BS" . Kaw fill with cry babies.

7. I never said it looked like BS. I said it's mundane BS meaning it's inconsequential in the long run. Regen only costs $1 if ur Nobbing regens. With xtals regen costs fluctuate by how big a pack you buy. My point was that them adding the clarification that those 12 xtals extra were bonus was trivial. No ones crying besides OP. Relax.

8. This is KaW forums, cyn. You've forgotten the #1 rule, which is that if you hold a different opinion, then you're one of the following:

1. An idiot
    2. A noob
    3. Crying
    4. A bigot
    5. Left shark
    6. A trump supporter

9. 7. From PIMD

10. Oh yeah. How could I forget that? Thanks, snoop

11. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

12. We all get "hosed" disco 