a second epic battle.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Now for the quieter cc clans this would liven up the banter immensely during war times.

2. Support. Seems like this would be a good idea

3. No Support.....

I couldn't see how this would work.. After a certain tier you need a different CS requirement to hit the EBs. A clan hitting AFF and up would not need or be able to waste the space on new players. Let alone enough of them to hit a smaller eb and not sacrifice the larger one. You also risk the chance of a smaller player destroying a god mode regen and hitting items because there is no limit on that.

Likewise, something like ZTA comes back.. That and HTE at same time... Might as well just hand out LC to everyone then.

4. How does this not make sense to you ?

Clans running ASOF or them other huge ebs do not need to run smaller ebs. That simple. It's an option to run a second smaller eb.

And who in their right mind would run hte and zta at the same time?

It's the option of running a second eb.

SUPPORT! Would keep new people in the game, which is something we desperately need

5. Don't think this would be very practical but I think the idea of a family/allied clan chat would be good. Could put it in there with cc/wc/ac. That way sub clans can still chat to more experienced players and learn whilst hitting eb's suited to their size. I know there are third party apps we can make groups to chat in but an in app feature would be more affective.

6. The 15 minutes is used as a regen for your troops and spies. I don't like the wait but I'd rather have something to hit the eb instead of nothing.

7. Not really a fan of this idea but have a better one.

Why not just make all ebs like ambush ? Any size can hit no fails but unlike ambush your size determines your damage.
    A brand new account does say 10 damage, while a max attack build does the max damage. This way everyone can contribute regardless of size and clans can widen their recruitment range still helping with player retention.

Why run two ebs when we could all just be hitting same eb, no fails just different damage

8. Lol u can have ur own hte train in one clan

9. Or run a spy heavy and attack heavy Eb pair

10. Very neat! Support!

11. Woohoo support no more locked doors

12. Yall support the dumbest things......two ebs running in a clan. Seriously ?

13. Lethal that skull on your banner, and your name and all. Scary stuff. I bet you don't even hit epic battles. So badass.

14. Hit them all the time, i didnt say epic battles were dumb. But a clan trying to run two is. Noone who runs high tier epic battles wants 20 people in their clan hitting tfo. They need those spots.
    So what purpose does this serve? Would make a world more sense to just make all ebs hittable by all sizes like ambush, just different damages according to size. Instead of trying to split a clan into two eb brackets

15. And furthermore if u want to call me out on pvp mettle, wich is what your doing, just bc i dont like your dumb suggestion, you can do so in my news feed, not with underhanded insults

16. And que the failed scout bombs lmao....alright pup lets play

17. Not a bad idea at all. Seen this happen with many other games.

18. What games have you seen this happen with ? No other games run ebs smh