a second epic battle.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2016.

1. I think it would be good if a clan could run 2 epic battles simultaneously.

When someone makes a clan. They have to unlock all the small epics. They attract only small players. Inevitably the small new members at some point can't hit the bigger epics and the bigger players don't want to stay to hit the smaller epics.

If you could run for example a warbeast and a haunting simultaneously then that would cater to the big and small.

Whichever epic you hit last is the only epic you get paid for at the end.

Clans could have a range of different stat players all happy little campers.

They could make a fee to open up a second epic like the fee to open up extra slots or clan positions.

2. Actually could help with player retention.

So few new players coming into KaW and even sticking around

3. Rather see them get rid of 15 min between ebs

4. Would be good for events also, if you need one particular item hit that eb, if you want the other, hit the other. Support.

5. Not a bad idea 

6. Would be a good idea to promote growth of your smaller guys to catch the bigger ones

7. Same here

8. Its for regen, maybe if it was optional. You could choose between 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 and 20.

9. I'm okay with the 15 minutes as of right now but I support this idea.

10. Would be interesting but let's be honest...

This'll never be implemented.

11. Support , but not sure how the logistics for this would work out

12. I like it the smaller new players can grow alongside players that are more experienced in the same clan.

13. How does this grab u....

A clan opting into war can use cc only n the rest can eb in the meantime n watch the war as they play. Prolly of no interest to non-warriors but it would expose more warring to ppl n allow them to learn more.

14. Furthermore clans will have less adminning work to do n warriors less movement in n out of clans. Idk what downside there is to this suggestion other than eb ppl cannot cc.