New (and Familiar) Faces!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 28, 2016.

1. ^ Airlands - my thought too

2. Glad to put names to the people that make and keep the game I love working

3. More lands, instead of New buildings for lowlands that haven't been uupdated in 4yrs.

4. If they updated Lowland buildings then the point of LL Wars would go straight out the window, hit the ground, and shatter into a million pieces...

5. They do exist ! !

Apple Team

6. Lol everyone would still have the same equal playing field, plus how many clans are still doing LL Wars 6,10 maybe 12?

7. Wait, people/clans still ee?

8. I'm guessing the "look up" part refers to the Airlands considering this is the AirlandsIntro event...

Why try to hide it :lol: the clues have been found. :p

10. Classified as in next week? Or classified as in, never?

Choose wisely new friend 

11. An opportunity to farm the devs? 0.o

12. Noice.

ily miles.

13. Grant is always blaming Bruce cause no shark Ebs lol, don't worry, I get blamed for everything as well, we love you guys lol.

14. I have a better idea. Just have all the management team use their in game accounts to post with ;)

15. Eagle stop pretending your part of the kaw mangement team. Your a hall monitor

16. What's wrong with plunder?

17. Just because the whole community isnt doing ll doesnt mean you should take away the fun that exists within that small group that does ll competitvely. Ll is meant to be cheap - changable depending on roster not another abbyss

18. Where's Ellie? She rocks...end of!!!