Devs advance notice please and possibly a monthly roadmap?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Mar 26, 2016.

1. We get it - promos are here to stay. But I think we'd all like to know the down time between promos.

Personally, I think it would b helpful if we were given monthly roadmap of promos and pendin updates. We don't need a full blown description - just dates. If we can't get a yearly roadmap - why can't we get a monthly one?

But at least 24 hours notice, can we get the description of the promo?

2. New promo in 3 days 

3. Funny but in a sad tragic way

Wouldn't b surprised

4. It's ATA they think it then make it. Can't give a month notice what takes em a week to think up.

5. No road maps sorry

6. I like things to be a surprise no support.

7. Road maps? Where the Devs go, they don't need road maps..

8. 24 hours notice would be pretty cool but I don't know why it would be needed

9. Try looking at this suggestion I posted quite recently. This would cover the roadmap issues and more :)

10. Support. Maybe the Event tab will show a count down till the next event? I like this idea.

11. Devs flat out making new events weekly with equip and story line

12. Ummmm that is possible - if that is the case I guess a monthly roadmap unlikely

Still would like 24 hr notice on the promo though which would include the full description of the event and rewards. It would b nice if there was s countdown clock startin from 24 hr point

13. In all honestly devs probably already have the next 3-5 events planned and ready to give to us

14. It would be an advantage for us who do like to plan and spend money so we can adjust for it! Support 100%

15. Support roadmap..Even just a hint is good so we can plan ahead..And Also Not show everything in roadmap and give us surprise events too

16. No Support.

Why are you always complaining?

I dont think ive seen such a negative, whining individual in my life.

Personally I think you should delete app and seek help.

Ty.

17. Ha ha awsome reply lol

18. Support :)

19. Ata is slowly walking away lol.