allies chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Since administration of the clan has become more an more important, and good communication between all admims is essential could we have extra chat buttons? Instead of allies chat, who uses that? Maybe have Admin chat and further during War clan chat gets in the way of war chat!! I know this has been asked for before but something I would like to see..

2. You're literally the first one proposing this.

P.s : Many people still use ally chat, find an owner that talks.

3. 1. Lots of people use AC.

2. No, there are third party apps that most clans use for this

4. What's allies chat?

5. Yes,re 3Rd party apps but you have to keep switching between, just having extra chat buttons for admins makes life simple

6. Ally chat is obsolete with the ability to PM.

An Admin Chat would be much more useful.

7. A lot use ally chat.

8. As much as I support an admin chat I also like having an ally chat. Sure it's not the most used feature in the game but it's far from the least used feature.

9. Yes,,active players use ac. But the ability to just click an talk to all admins in clan,, don't actually think it would take much for devs to sort

10. Been proposed numberous times. I think ghere is one thread every 2 weeks about that. As much as I support it, it won't happen. Devs would be like " pay X to get dat feature, weeee"

11. Don't see how it can be made a pay thing,,kaw needs a bit of a revamp,,,just adding a button for Admin chat is simples, yes I saw threads but we need to keep at them

12. There's a few apps you can download invite all your admins to the room job done.

13. Yes,,,but another app,,just a button. Admin chat easy no 3Rd party app

14. I'd rather see an "ad chat" instead of ally chat or admin chat.

Ally chat is obsolete with pm and such. It's a luxury at this point. Having a separate chat for ads only would benefit everyone. Ads would get seen by more and world chat would actually be a chat.

Although mods would have to split attention, the chats would essentially move slower and be easier to moderate in that sense.

15. Yes,agree,,wc is over populated with ads.. How hard can it be for devs to give us buttons

16. I rather not, having a moderator as my owner makes ally chat quite engaging.

17. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

18. I like my ally chat like I like my bourbon bottles, empty and filled with disappointment