Apologie to new age

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IISIIPII-Goose-IISIIPII, Mar 26, 2016.

1. hi my name I goose formally from ss I was asked by my brother meck to help me even the numbers out with musang who was farming my brother with numerous accounts in which I said no problem because he's my family so I asked a friend of mine to help also m - hawk who then got into a Confrontation with musa and proceeded to strip musa without my knowledge and that's what created this war that I'm requesting to be no part of anymore. . so I'm asking twicc for a cf so I can continue to play without waking up to no allies and my newsfeed filled up..

2. If I were in new age, I'd decline since you can't spell apology correctly lel

3. We at Na and Idd approve your apology and and wish you happy Easter.
    Keep up with happy kawing.

4. Damn. Thought this would be interesting :(

5. Apology accepted by attention deficit member of New Age and clan perv.
    Can I sit on your eggs?

7. I didn't realise there was a Brazilian division, I wonder what their entry requirements are 

8. Active in clan chat and Ebs :).

I'm glad goose came to his senses. Let this be an example for any other runners. Gather your CF now, or there will be another apology in forums ️

9. *lol

10. Lol**

11. The name is really is remnant of a time when New Age had a lot of Brazilian players and Portuguese speaking members in the clan. Since quite a few of them couldn't speak English well the clan was there for them.

12. Regarding how to spell: Since NA are a multi language clan we dont care about how people in NA or other people in kaw spell or talk. However if 01011010110 language talking to us-we do care and bother to take actions. Happy kawing op

13. Nice to see CF threads. Don't see those much anymore.

14. If you were in New Age, you'd understand that English isn't everyone's first language, and that a person swallowing their pride and asking for cf is enough for us to accept.

15. New age and Idd are noobs. Why would anyone cf to those kids?

16. Don't correct me you imbecile. lel stands for laugh even louder.

17. Blah blah blah

18. NA doing some killing spree.

19. Someone say my name? Dam sucks they only hit Eb fairys eh.

20. You shouldn't talk to NA like that who helped you come out of your closet