

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VALENTlNE, Mar 21, 2016.

1. But you're not towerless your bc with 15m sdt and rather than build bfa you bank in bars as you don't want to be stripped and lose gold which is fair enough but no point saying you don't care about gold when you obviously do hence you won't build bfa

2. The tower less thing was a joke.

I need gold to strip do I not? Banking in allies doesn't allow me to do that. Silver bars I can sell whenever I want to buy someone ally. Plus, what's the point building "bfa" if you can't have a minimum of a quarter of a quadrillion, otherwise it's useless. You won't even break top 200. All the equipment makes up for that.

Keep in mind I came back 1 months ago and have a crap ton more than you, barcode.

3. Sorry I can't make top 50 in 4 weeks, maybe I don't spend enough? Amirite? Can only pop so many xstalls.. Wish I could meet your expectation of ally assets. 6t seems fair, I have more in junk than your whole build.

4. Chibby you noob. Valentina is my gurl. She loves my spanking everyday

5. Spicy meme my friend.

6. Calm down girl. You make a thread about not caring about gold but you obviously do now you're raging lol

You had that same ally for a month and no others. You must be dreaming about stripping because it isn't happening unless you instantly dropped after hiring lol

Makes a thread about not caring about gold and how badass he is and is too scared to have allies. Smh. What a deluded dumbass.

Come back next week folks hell still have one ally thinking he's cool. Maybe have something to lose before making this thread about how great you are. And didn't your last thread mention you account shared the other guy didn't speak he done the farming you were just the mouth behind the operation. Oh how that rings true now. Bai scary girl who doesnt buy allies as eq is better LOL joke

7. And you have done what? Your just worthless account. Presuming your an alt. You hide behind it, your just a sheep in someone's clan.

I'm one player. The fact you think I'm scared, how many people do I need to fight at once before you new age idiots put up and realise, I'm just a better player than you at this tap tap game. Accept it.

Sure I'm raging lol. Considering I made the thread to incite hate and potentially get a new clan to farm since nobody gives a fight anymore.

8. I'm not the one making a thread professing how great I am and that I don't care about gold because I'm so cool when the reality is you're only a mouthy attention seeking imbecile because you don't have any thing to lose. You're bc and you'd rather stick a hot poker up your ass than buy an ally out of fear of losing your tap tap gold.

You're clearly an attention seeking drama queen with no balls and a false sense of grandeur the reality is you're pathetic. And are you really one person you're previous thread states otherwise.

If you're really as badass cool and so idc build your bfa up or are you too short on diapers to take the risk? Any noob with nothing to lose could do this and plenty probably do but they don't make threads about it looking for attention. Now run along and bank in bars you ultimate badass

9. Try pin me enough said. Noob

10. Bc, you seem like a jealous joke

11. So much butthurt