Positive change on past rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by XxXbatdogXxX, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Alright, so the title says it all. I'm not a bbcode or pic poster most often so up to you if you want to read this. Fair warning.

So basically devs have released several things that could have been positive but ended up with negative feed back. Often for logical reasons. So I'm suggesting bringing some of them back but in a new way. Not every ideal in here was implemented several will be ones I have seen in forums.

1. Upgrade Tokens, those who do not know they allowed you to upgrade a building for free regardless of there price.

Pros: Easy Free upgrade!
    Con's: Not being able to choose how you wanted to upgrade with it.
    Solution: Rather simple solution, players were upset because they went to waste on small upgrades. Allow the option if using them in the place of gold or using gold. Simple & Benefits everyone!

2. Spy Glasses, Allowed you to open a land for free.
    Pros: Simple Free Land!
    Con's: Same as above.
    Solution: Same as above, allow players the ability to choose to use gold or a spy token.

3. Being BC, not a Dev implemented thing however still a problem with the first two mentioned items.
    Pros: No need to explain there.
    Con's: Without new lands they render the above Two mentioned things obsolete.
    Solution: Allow a trade in option, 500sb bars would be a fair trade off for 1 if either. No one complains with 1.25trl for free. (Guesstimation)

4. PvP & War: Self explanatory.
    Pros: Mith,Plunder Spell, promo items.
    Con's: Not the majority of kaws play style.
    Solution: Several come to mind here, the PvE/PvP prommos were a great trade off. Better rewards for Mith equip. Better incentive to war.

5. PvP/PvE promos.
    Pro's: Something for both playstyles.
    Con's: Sane rewards for both sides.
    Solution: Either make PvP tier rewards lower or offer more. Let's face facts, opting into 2 weeks of constant PvP is a lot more work for the same rewards as PvE. This would level things out a bit more & intice players to try the PvP side of Kaw.

6. Ally Inflation
    Pro's: None honestly, BC players get the best & take from smaller players.
    Con's: As stated above.
    Solution: NPC Allies, Allow players to create NPC allies & Customize the stats for them! Make this a expensive tag while still being strippable. This would deflate the Ally Market severely, warring players could customize there idea Bfa based off build. While only needing op allies for plunder. Great gold sink & a great trade off.

7. No fail enchant & NonHire spell.
    Pro's: Less Fails & Harder to strip temporarily.
    Con's: Costly Mithril wise. Strips will haft to be planned better.
    Solution: Set the enchanting spell for 6 mith & 2 hours for a 85% chance at success. Nonstrip spell, Set at 15 mithril & only for 8 hours. This would still allow stripping & Drain Mith stock piles giving the incentive to war again as well.

8. Spy Quests/Daily log in Bonuses.
    Pro's: Free Stuff!
    Con's: I see nothing here really.
    Solution: Just give us Spy Quests to match the normal set! Free stuff & Easier to pin spies if need be! Win win there, Daily Log In Bonus, no more said.

Last thoughts on here, As always Cinstructive Criticism is welcome. Trolls always have a home in my threads. This was just a few things I've picked up over my time spent on kaw. Feel free to comment & support or not support ;)

2. First.. tee hee

3. >Talks about inflation in thread
    >Suggests bc player tradeoffs /lol

4. Being Bc i see no problem giving rewards to non bc ppl. The issue I have with the spyglass and token suggestions are that they cannot be used in ages by most players

5. These were replaced by bronze bars originally which have now been superseded by silver bars as event rewards
    These too were replaced by bronze bars originally which have now been superseded by silver bars as event rewards.
    As the build tokens and spy glasses were replaced with silver bars this isn't an issue. Everyone can use silver bars.
    I agree that mith uses and war equipment need certain buffs. I personally think having set bonuses specific to war equipment would be a nice feature. Perhaps having +25% PvP plunder for having a specific seasons full set of equipment or a certain amount of that season's equipment.
    I have done PvP events when they were 2 weeks straight and let me just say damn... These were solid in terms of competition. You had to remain so active to make it worthwhile. PvE is less intensive and I feel most people would agree that 2 weeks of PvP event is too much however I do feel the PvP blitz are going quite well in terms of popularity.
    I personally see this as a bad idea. If these NPC allies can be hired at more expensive costs than current allies then why buy them especially when they can still be stripped. If they are cheaper then why buy normal allies? It just doesn't work.
    A no hire spell would completely destroy OSW and Failing enchants is a way to remove excess aqua and inferno from the game. They at least removed equipment resets/dropping levels from newer equipment.
    I see no issue with spy quests myself however quests are no longer a part of the game that is needed. It's outdated and was superseded by ebs. Daily login bonuses I would like to see however it would potentially increase the rate of inflation depending on what the rewards were.

6. How many times does it have to said land tokens and build tokens went to bb and are now SB.

7. lol a non hire spell...IF and i mean a huge IF the size of the universe, a no hire spell is made having it last 8 hrs would make strips impossible... im going to sleep 8 hour spell im at work 8 hour spell...only 15 mith? well since war eq is long outdated i got nothing else to spend all this mith i have on....yeah no bad idea

8. The no hire spell was a HUGE long shot that was recommended to me by a friend so I figured I'd add it in. As for spyglasses & Tokens. They can be worth more then sb, think about this your going to open last 3 abysmal that's 2.4/2.7/3trl just to open. Even 2 spyglasses would save more than the Sbs pay out. Hence why I said the option to hold off was available. Same theory as Ug tokens last levels of Abysmal upgrades are 900bl a piece so that could easily become a likeable option.

Lastly NPC allies could be "BC" for a price of investment (what ever the devs decide is fair) You could set your Bfa anyway you want & only need one op ally to hit mp. This could easily benefit players that frequently war.

9. Meh.

1/4 support

10. The tokens and spyglasses were replaced by silver bars to make rewards fairer. I don't see why that's so hard for you to understand. Also the devs made it so that spyglasses were used for the first land you had available for a reason. To prevent the larger players from saving them for the more expensive lands as soon as they came out.

Regarding allies. No. Just no. If you want an ally with certain stats you look in the ally market for one with those stats. I will always support ideas that are decent but this is such a bad idea I won't support it in the slightest. The ally market fluctuates the same as real markets do. This will either introduce NPC allies which will be underpriced or will introduce overpriced allies which only a small amount of people will actually buy.

11. lel. You could buy pure towered builds lel