no failed hits idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by XxX_SOFA_XxX, Mar 24, 2016.

1. we need something like Battle Cry but instead of plunder, something that will allow us to hit without fails for a period of time in ebs. spy builds could use it for their troops which fail at least 50% of the bar on lotl and asof and vise versa for troop builds failing a lot of their spys. even the smaller players could use it to help hit some of the bigger ebs to grow slightly faster

2. No support, every build should have flaws and that is one of them for a spy build.

3. Don't want to fail hits build bfe\bfa both are ridiculously easy with the current rate of events

4. No support, I'm was failing some hits until I used pots. If you can't hit with pots then they shouldn't hit that eb.

5. Very well put. No support

6. Bout to make 100 statless alts, use the spell and smash LotL. :lol:

7. This is why we can't have nice things

8. What's mith spells for then?

9. Not hitting lotl or asof.. Everyone fails on those ones regardless of pots, mith, and size.. That's why you shouldn't do full unloads, you also make more gold when you skim.. Hope that helps ease your pain..

10. You need to do more research I can hit LOTl from pin with zero pots or mith and never fail

11. Notice how I didn't include bfa in my statement 

12. neah no support

13. No please

14. The only way I could see this being implemented was as a clan wide spell to boost your stats (bought with real cash). Even then I still disagree with it being an hugely unfair advantage. If you want to hit ebs without failing as a hansel then you invest in bfa/bfe.

15. Lotl is for the biggest players keep going you'll get there some day.