Once Beyond Reach

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2016.

1. What are the jewels for??

2. It's just a mistake, they're from a couple events back. I think they're dropping cause of whatever happened earlier. Some rollback or something

3. I don't wish to sound negative but I know this will. I don't object to getting free stuff, not at all. And I like KaW, I've played for over 4 years so there must be something right. My objection to events is that I feel like the nature of the game is fundamentally changing. KaW used to be a cutthroat place, full of mini feuds and mad OSWs. We infiltrated each other's clans, we protected our clan members fiercely, we stripped our enemies. Now we just collect stuff.
    And we do that because the equipment is impossible to enchant and the land is sooo expensive to unlock and the upgrades take forever. We've been made to need the free stuff because we'd never progress or grow without it.
    Yeah, I know that for the Dev's it's a business, and I know I don't have to play, or even take part in the events. But I do because that's what the critical mass does and I don't want to be left behind and I don't want to quit because I like the community nature. I'm just saying it's a shame. In my opinion the nature of these events is eroding the spirit of the game. People I've played with for years are quitting. It's not so much kingdoms at war any more, it's more like kingdoms at work... Tap, tap, tap, collect, collect, collect. Whatever happened to attack, attack, attack?

4. then by all means use the battle list lol

5. Like OKs I mean when can we win some seals?

6. You can if you get top 500 or better. That or just buy a seal. I'm top 100 without paying fyi.

7. You really like playing kaw all day every day dont you :lol:

8. Unload every now and then and it's easy  Top 10 requires a lot more activity and hopping between clans.

9. So it looks like the Community Awards will all be achieved in about 4 days. Give us an added challenge: 75 Mill and Urybody gets a SoD; 100 Mil and Urybody gets multiple SoD's (I vote for 5). What do you say KaW Admin and KaW Community?????

10. You also paid to BC kezz, so it's not entirely free 

11. 3 Crux chests for everyone in the next 5-6 hours. <3

12. He just said he didn't want to be left behind. Hittin the bl would stop his growth. lel

13. Every now and then I do hit randomly through BL but it's no way as much fun as having a petty reason to strike out.

14. Two more community goals have been reached! You'll get them the next time you launch the game :)

15. Update coming :)

Edit: Nuuu kaw_community you ninja

16. Liking these community goals KaW Devs!

17. The main post wasn't edited to show the new total yet.

18. get dem 500 silver bars asap

19. It was updated, though if you're on PC it may have cached the images so refreshing a few times should update it.

20. Thanks devs only have 73 normal crux chests now.