Once Beyond Reach

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Previous event there were 2 items drop. this is 1 drop event, doubling the drop rate of ebs such as asof/lotl, these ebs are dropping 1.2k tablet in 2hours. war drops should b doubled! War win (2hours) paying 450-600 items (drop rate less than 2hours of aff ) war loss = 100-250 items (2 hours of haunting pays better than this )

2. Yay! A new event combined with the rewards from the entire community!

Reminds me of the Vigor Wisp Event, I'm down for this!

3. I have a low-tier cs and am currently rank 17000+ and I only have 47 Tleco Tablets. Imagine that after 7 days. So, it would really depend on the community's activity.

4. 60,000,000 / 30,000 = 2,000 per person.

There are usually around 30,000+ accounts active in events so that's where that figure came from. I myself am already above the 2,000 average required as are many other people so I can see the community reaching the final community reward tier fairly quick.

5. War drop rate UNFAIR, 0/10 to you and your "THINKING ape" team

6. Here come the Skylands. Didn't the vigor wisps precede the opening of the Abyss?

7. No pvp?

8. You didn't make sense on the first read.

9. Defo getting new lands,skylands from the sound of it

10. this is easy events merely giving advantage to a clan do fast lotl & asof (of course hte too).events just started few hrs ago,some already reach range 7k-9k item.

11. They'll probably be called Airlands, if you look at the image URLs in the original post! :)

12. How else are we gonna hit 60m for our bars?

13. We're do you join a team

14. There are no teams/factions this time. Every player that was created before the start of this event will get the community rewards! :)

15. Time for the first update, I believe.

16. The amount of tablets I need to reach top 500 refreshes often.
    Is there a reason the community goal/amount can't be shown? Like technical limitations.

17. The reason the total amount can't be shown on the event lb is most likely because it would update so often that it's not reasonable to add it. That or it's not built into the event lb.

18. The community bonuses will refresh daily at 12 noon, pst - or so it says on page one where the community rewards are described. As every level is presently showing as 'locked', I'm guessing each win level will be 'unlocked' as the target is met. Am also guessing that the reward is distributed as it is earned, but that's not so clear - could be we collect these community rewards at the end of the event.

19. I stand corrected:

"These rewards are distributed to ALL players (created before the start of this event) at the time where each goal is reached."

It IS clear...I just didn't read it LOL