Once Beyond Reach

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2016.

1. If the story to this event dosent scream hints at the possibility of new lands. Then i dont know what could.

2. ^Sadly I got the same feeling. Hope I'm wrong.

3. is it me or.... does this scream "laaaaaaaame"

4. Loving the community rewards! Keep em coming

5. So True !!!

And for those complaining about a few hiccoughs at the outset (no drops), KAW has put in a fix and everyone will get their drops.

As for those critical because there was a hiccough - well why don't YOU go into game development and show everyone how it is done ???? That way, when you run an event and there will be no problems....right? those that can, do. Those that can't, whine. Get's real tiresome when whiners take up so much forum space.

If it was so damned easy to conceptualize, design, develop and implement these events, the artwork, the story lines, the drops, write the code etc., everyone one would be doing it.

Me, I'm very thankful that there is so many opportunities to accumulate free gold, silver and equipment. Good job Devs !

6. Lame? Yeah, I hate short easy promos that reward you with a buttload of gold. You folks are silly, this is basically the promo everyone keeps asking for. Less time than most promos, less stress that most promos with only one item and no eb hunting required, you literally just do exactly what you were doing yesterday and get a ton of silver bars for doing it.

7. Yep its just you.

8. Team rewards are listed but now way to join a team. ..and there is supposed to be community rewards.

No pvp? If yes then that needs to be added to description. If no. ..that just sucks!!!

9. Go home KAW,you're drunk

10. Do we have pvp event on this tablet event?

11. Good event

Support. Seems like this is what everybody wanted. Just bars elements can run b2b of one eb. I like it lol.

12. Not that it's super important, but will there be a community achievement like the wisp event had? Just wondering...

13. Its community rewards means every one there is no teams.

14. Agree we need PvP blitz :(

15. When I opened my sunsire chest it said it was a hoarfrost chest :(

16. A Shorter event with a slightly bigger gap between it & the last and community rewards...i like the direction this moves towards, keep it up devs :)

17. 60Mil tablets? hmmm, how many players are active during events? What is the average number of event items each player can get in a week? You do the math.

I can say thank you to the hte clans and lb when this event ends.

19. This is a 7 day long event, no need for PvP blitzes