The death of osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __IllIIIlIllIIllIlIIlllIlIlI__, Mar 22, 2016.

1. You too *Forums really needs a bb code for moonface*

2. You weirdos gonna sit here and ponder and fantasize about the future or are you gonna join the war and have some fun?

Do me a favor and join the other side

3. I have a dream, that one day all this war can end and we can all do unicorn rp in harmony.

Will someone please think of the children.

4. Sounds like the Roman Empire all over again, if you don't know of the story - I'll explain.

The Roman Empire is and was (arguably) the strongest empire which ever existed, but, after they had controlled a vast majority of Europe and multiple other places, they ran out of enemies to fight. Since they had no enemies to fight - and their soldiers only fought if they got paid. Which caused economic decline but that was about 2% of the whole problem. Since they had nobody to fight - meaning no resources they started going down in a steady decline (the equivalent is that the players in Apoc want to fight, not hit red Apheriun all day). Leaders started to be assassinated (leaders leaving), the citizens (apocs members) began to fight the government - and themselves, eventually killing themselves. After the Romans came to a halt and were about to hit the ground they got hit harder - by Germanic tribes which were called The Vandals and The Visigoths, who were once beaten by The Roman Empire (Apoc) and raided/warred until The Roman Empire hit the ground hard.

And since Apoc will win this (or is believed) - which I don't believe as they are fighting to many. If they do win ^ they'll be the Roman Empire and eventually they will be killed. How long will this take? Who knows, but I'm 100% certain. History will take place again.

5. If you think the Roman Empire died because they had no one to fight you need to go back to school and remove the stupid from you.

6. Just a quick history lesson, Roman Empire expanded so quickly and so vastly they had to spread their forces out just to maintain order.

But they didn't give themselves time to fully establish themselves in the newly conquered land, leading to numerous rebellions and eventually falling under their own weight.

7. Even school can't cure stupid.

8. Yafi has like 25 active mains left at most. Have you even checked their clan bra. I'm sure their alts are home lawlz

9. I am the Grim Reaper of OSWs.

10. After the down of ZAFT and her allies, Apocalypse alliance face a huge problem, it is THE APOCALYPSE CIVIL WAR!

11. Someone is illiterate, he mentioned That it was a very small part of the problem. And it was

12. Just because apoc is the largest alliance does not mean that osw will be dead. Clans can still fight each other. Also, not every osw will involve every apoc clan. One clan group within it can have their own osw without calling in everyone else. Calm down and go enjoy yourself without calling for the end of the world.

13. I think any last rights member would disagree with you they declared war on one clan and 20more jumped in within a week

14. if you knew how to read you'd see that I already mentioned that I've never fought apoc in war and that ive actually had many issues with zaft and some with Yafi aswell.

Obviously understanding basic concepts isn't your strong suit.

To clear things up I'll say it slowly

"Me no fight apoc be-fore, me no have iss-ue with apoc in gen-er-al(its a big word I know, try to keep up) me just want o-s-w to stay like is."

Edit: im a 1month old alt who just started using fourms and I have more posts than your bc(or almost) main.

15. lol it's because they all moved to Kotfe ...this OSW turned into BS the second Yafi allied with Zaft

...want a list of former Yafi accts that are in Kotfe now? And those that have accts in both clans/alliances  lol

It's not OSW anymore it's now a cover for them ...they all b2b HTE clans now 



16. Look guys a wild eb fairy appeared.^

17. He never said it was a small part of the problem lol... He said that was the only problem.

18. The start of their downfall was around 200-300 AD when population was low and their was large inflation. Rome was only great because so was their army, with low population coupled with the inflation good pay for army was impossible and rebellions in Gual were barely being controlled, the real demise of the western half (one of the major mistakes was splitting the empire) was when Alaric the leader of a German tribe took Rome hostage as the not as great as previous army was occupied with the previous rebellions and the emperor was in the capital of revenna (I think), he then proceeded to starve them, take all the riches then negotiate with the emperor but he was attacked on the way to negotiations and pressured by his men to get vengeance already he took and destroyed Rome. Places like Britain fell apart with no currency and just disappeared.
    Nerd alert

Sorry for bad grammar

19. Kaw got the wool over yalls eyes. Wich ever family the
    Devs decide to put their LB accounts in will be on top. Why u think redstar didnt give a crap to tear down and quit? Bc he probably didnt pay for any of it. Probably just started a new account and is on LB again somewhere

20. Nothing like a good ol conspiracy theory.

Get your tinfoil hats out everyone!