The death of osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __IllIIIlIllIIllIlIIlllIlIlI__, Mar 22, 2016.

1. "The Problem" (lol) is all these weak ass wanna be OSW clans talk all that smack and just wind up being "assimilated" into these larger alliances ..too stubborn or prideful to admit defeat when it's obvious to everyone that they've lost so they'ld rather be pions to someone who they "think" will give them some real OSW cred 

2. You seem butthurt at something

3. Could Be Butthurt but he's still right.

4. Lol. The zaft/LR/Yafi/Invictus alt calls for help, but too afraid to post with his main. *claps very loudly*

We know why we fight, not exactly our fault Zaft/LR went crying to Invictus/Yafi

Billy KotFE Council

5. As i recall noone "took zaft down" so to speak, they kinda self emploded. The leadership fell apart. Yes the clans warring them added to this but wernt the root of it.
    Anyway my point is the same will happen to every huge alliance. It happens on every game i play from this to gow to coc.. These maga alliances form and may rule for a few years but they all fall apart from within eventually.
    Dosnt matter though, the spenders just flock to the next big thing and the cycle continues.

6. Just because no other OSWs are publicized doesn't mean they aren't happening

7. Zaft just cut the fat

8. Declares war wit statless.

Seems Legit.

9. That's a whole lot of trimming that happened then lol

10. uhh yeah lol ...your banner shows who the butthurt one is 

11. Lmao, as I stated, I have never been in any clans you're fighting, and infact I had problems with zaft for 4years before this, osw started

You cannot be allowed to win for many reasons.

12. lol I'm not butthurt and I'm 100% right 

13. I am unsure why Apoc is getting a bad rap, you all do remember that we were fighting for a free ally trade correct? let's not forget why we are here in the first place... don't let all the butthurt rage and "tyranny" talk go to y'alls head... before this osw started kotfe/Apoc were a glimmering light for most, and we still are... sure we get a bit savage in war... but that's what warriors do... doesn't mean we will cut off your head for not paying taxes or something..as for the "50 " clans at war right now.... well, things are just now getting interesting... also when half of kaw is fighting each other, of course there will be boasting and wc slams, is just something to do to keep the fires burning and keep people active and give them something to fight for.. so I disagree with the original post, this isn't the death of osw, this is turning out to be the biggest osw in kaw history, and I know of numerous new clans, small clans taking their turn at war... it's really an inspiration as to what a group of motivated individuals can do... pick a side, or stay out of it and watch... no one is twisting your arms

14. We already have won. Whats left of Zaft Fury and Yafi is a small rebel force. Invictus is a joke and Last Rights doesnt have the man power to affect us.

You are calling on the rest of KaW to hop in while they still have a chance but, like I said on a thread Identical to this; you may gather a following, you may fight for a month or two, but after we ignore you or crush you, you will give up and go back to your E.B.s.

15. You didn't kill Yafi. NA did ...and like I said earlier bunch of Yafi has alts in Kotfe.

lol EXACTLY Llike I said 2 years ago...

...waiting for that Apoc/Yafi/Zaft merger 

YaZaPoc? Or maybe ZApocYi? 

16. It's going to end up like how iG was. Apoc will end up being the "bullies" because they are a war clan. They need people to farm and war against - it's how they attract and retain members. Why else continue these wars with ZAFT? Free publicity

Otherwise they'll just get bored and go inactive, or abandon ship. Eventually one of the core admins will leave and eventually a few more until it starts crumbling from the top down

17. he never said we were the fall of yafi

19. Good luck...