Here we go again!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Today's subject brought to you by the letter T

Don't ask why T just accept it.

Now on with the show! As we all know we have our resident characters throughout kaw. From the lowly noob to the top true war vet all the way over to the forum troll and the forum president.

Today we discover what makes our community so amusing, and so great. Because who really plays this game anymore? Amirite?

Considering this is just a social app with a game aspect attached to it, I'd like to call upon a few of my favourite characters in this game.

Roni: no matter what you do it's always amusing, you're that person that everyone wants to go away but never does. At the heart of it, it's your type of character that keeps people playing, without you world chat wouldn't nearly be as entertaining.

PRIME: my brother from another mother. This is the troll/wildcard type of character, you'll never know what you'll get with him. Probably my equally favourite forumer, up there with ashes, my padawan has still not best me in a gif war. One day grasshopper, one day.

AshesofEden: now this is a character we all know an love, from his amazing threads, comic relief and golden talent to source great material from a seemingly innocuous thread. Keep up your game, that's why I love you.

Imitation-cheese: cheese, what can I say about you here, without you we'd probably have a less argumentative forum, and no one trying to push the boundaries of the forums to actually make people think, a truly necessary evil for everyone here

Delta: oh delta, when will you grow up? You're a manchild. Get it together man.

There's many more I could probably name but I can't be assed doing them, if you have any additions feel free to add them below!

2. This is creepy, even for stalkers...

3. As a unicorn I subject to the creepiness

4. you know prime is the winrar guy right?

5. Wub u 2 Rikki.. I always enjoy your insightful posts and threads.. ️

6. You ain't no unicorn, you're a god damn pegasus

7. I appreciate the shout, Rik, even if this thread is basically a less awesome version of the one I made a few weeks ago. :p

However, I must say that in MY OPINION, one of the people you've named is neither great nor amusing. I'm not going to name this person because I believe it will take satisfaction in seeing its name in one of my posts.

Believe it or not, some people just aren't likeable, and sometimes you'll find that they behave that way because they hate themselves, so they subconsciously do things to make themselves as undesirable as possible. This, in turn, makes the person stand out so much (in all the wrong ways) that they inadvertently become the center of attention, and often. Then everyone points out that person's flaws, which makes them hate themselves more. This creates a viscous cycle of self-hatred and attention-seeking.

It's the classic chicken and egg question. Do people seek excess attention because they hate themselves and are seeking validation, or do they hate themselves because of all the negative attention they get? Donald Trump is a perfect example of this. That dude has some seriously deep-rooted insecurity, which makes him the powder keg he is.

Anyway, nice thread and let's keep the positivity up. 

8. This thread isn't pretty good.

I'm more pretty good than all those nubs

I also think I'm the only player to help get a word removed from the language filter and also help get one added to it

*moonface*

9. In b4 Butthurt naysayers who can't read my banner

10. Pfffft. That's all I have to say.

You might have had a word added or whatever, but I was used in a kaw_community OP so BLEH.

11. Just what we needed......another back slapping thread where the top 10 formers (in there opinion ) come on to give each other a big back slap and tell each other how the game would be dead without them .
    Well good job guys here's another big BACK SLAP for u and look forward to the next one of yous to do a "TOP TEN FORUMERS" thread or "THIS GAME WOULD BE RUBBISH WITHOUT" or "Most influential forumers" or Those who need a big back slap" threads that will no doubt be released soon.

Back slap !!!

12. Delta is my manchild.

13. I agree the players listed make the forums interesting however I still think that interesting players alone don't make the forums great. We have:

The noobs who seek help which is one of the main forum uses.

The helpful/knowledgeable players who help those in need.

The statless alts who come here to speak "the truth" and complain. Interesting fact , they always have a main that is too scared to post.

The lurkers who browse threads but never comment.

The PvPers, cf posters and osw players who come to brag or protect their ass.

The trolls who just post gifs or comments to antagonize others.

There are probably more types but I don't want to post much more than this.

14. Please refine your definition of back slap, it can mean so many things.

Back slap or back slap?
    Where are you slapping?

Technique these days is also so overlooked.

This is a classic example of not expecting the head tilt and so not delivering the full potential of your "back slap"
    I'd be embarrassed if I did that to anyone.

15. That made my morning delta......top gif posting 

16. Delta is my precious.

17. Double points for a book back slap?

18. Well I'll just take my ball and go home then.

(I like being slapped)