App Store Rating

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Steelheart, Mar 16, 2016.

1. When I downloaded KaW in my new device it was only one star. Last week.

2. What else explains why new players aren't getting in KaW? If they are getting the app then where are they? I'm not seeing them in wc

3. And delta, are you mental?

4. "Sexual Harassment"

Sounds like PIMD nubs tried to RP here. Again.

5. My google play shows an overall rating of 4.4. Def deserves a 1 or 2 as devs do nothing about cheaters but punish those who try to bring it up.

6. Just checked App Store 3.5 star rating. I did see the pedo negative reviews. Agree that a ratings drive will help lure new players. ATA, are you listening? Don't let the game we love die like FC did!

7. Want to know how that gets fixed? Kaw comes out with an update and then bam, all those awful reviews disappear off the front page...

The more
    You know

8. I'm part of the 1 ⭐️

9. I'd give it 5 stars. Everyone talks poops about how little the devs care, but they do regular updates as well as constant events.

Regardless, a rating should be about the experience of playing the game. I find nothing wrong with this tap tap game, it's entertaining to say the least.

Keep fighting the good fight fellow kawers.

niNja out

10. I figure that after 6 years the majority of those who are into games like kaw, have already come and gone.

Kaw isn't the type of game most expect when they first play it. The extremely dated tutorial and the seemingly impossible mountain of stats to climb to bc, probably aren't appealing to those who just wanna play a regular game

11. I didn't think it would end this way.

12. Everyone knew it lel

13. Yes! Support! I've already rated & reviewed but this would be great way to encourage others to do so at no real loss to the devs bottom line. I mean they already offer xstals for linking to Facebook or creating a ata account. This only makes sense

14.  there are only 30 reviews because anytime the Devs release a new update it resets the review counter to zero.

Actually, as of now it's up to 61 reviews on the Apple App Store.

15. There are only 14 ratings on the iPad app store so I suppose increasing ratings would be a good idea, incentivising a rating could help. Very similar to the account linking it could give users a free crystal for rating the app :)

16. Never rated more than 1 star, not gonna happen either

17. I always say later to that dang pop up, it always comes up during war

18. Yup, the lifetime reviews for KAW are over 60,000 with a 3.5 star overall rating.

I wonder how many games are left from 2009 with pretty much the same format. Back then every game was either Tap-something or iWhatever. I don't see those games anymore. ATA accidentally created a game that simple enough for people to learn, with a good interactive community through forums.

Also, for all we complain about them, ATA is light years more responsive than other app developers or game companies. They have incorporated tons of player ideas, or made changes based on the activity levels of the player base. That's why we currently have this endless stream of "events". I'd wager that the devs player traffic increases during an event, and drops within a few days of one stopping.

Overall, for a game that's 6+ years old now, KAW is hanging in there. This type of format won't last forever, but the old gal ain't dead yet.

19. Yup. Always during a war
    Never gonna give a good review when that happens

20. 1 star till problems are corrected and developers post my wall for a cf