Getting new KAW players

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ----___Trip--X--Saint---____, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Just a simple idea, not going to use any bb codes for it.
    Why not advertise KAW on the other ATA games? Offer some "special" package for creating an account on KAW for registered Ata accounts in the other games. Might bring in some new players who end up liking this game.

Also could "somehow" offer some "cross over" special purchase deals. Buy something on one game and get just a little something for the other games if you have or create an account with the same ATA account. Would promote the player base of all ATA games to start playing the other games...seems like a potential win/win scenario.

2. I don't want ATA to get easy money like that. Invest our money in advertisements and quit taking 95% of it and not investing it back into us.
    That's why nothing gets done and we get the same events back to back 90% of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the events.

3. What happens to that other 5%?

4. Or here's a great idea, the devs will ignore forumers about how to get new players and let them do the market research/advertising etc

5. Investing in programmers and tiny ads if they have ever run any
    It's be a great game if they invested 25-50% like most games

6. I'm on the internet constantly and play tons of games, don't think ive ever seen an ad.

They rely on people seeing the game in the App Store

Which worked fine in 2012-2013 when it was actually popular on there

7. You're implying they actually do..?

8. Boooooooooo
    Booooooooooo

9. On the bird sound named app, a different war game app using Arnie Schwarzenegger as its media icon, can be seen on almost every refresh of a screen.

Old business saying: You have to spend money to make money. (attract and retain new customers/players)

10. I play all 3 ata games make me your Icon

11. There always as has to be someone to complain...
    Now listen here, running games like these is a career and a business, and by us playing it, we are potential cuustomers. If they make a good income for themselves, good on them. Saying you "don't want them to make easy money like that " is quite silly.
    Also, as any company, growth of their business is always in sights, and I'd say they're doing well. I believe it would be tough to constantly come up with new ideas and ways to improve the game, yet they do constantly with updates, new ideas, and game progress etc. I feel sorry for you if you are unhappy with this, and for some reason think they shouldn't be making a living out of this game, and that you don't understand the effort they go through to progress ATA as a business, but I think they are doing quite a good job at keeping KaW interesting

12. The devs arnt gonna pick you out of the crowd and make you one of them, ease off the ass kissing.

And kaw has never been advertised that i know of, so why would they now?

13. Because they're doing well now doesn't mean they couldn't do better with some advertising

14. There are plenty of new players... but they go inactive in a few days if not after the first day.
    Ppl really need to pit in effort to learn and hopefully end up in a good startersclan. And then there are ppl in Kaw that can't take on ppl there own size and are out to farm newbie reluctantly till they quit.

Kaw changed introduction a bit already and there are benefits already. But event makes ppl grow really fast. Startersclans have to recruit double as much to keep clan going. Still enough new players...

15. I've suggested it time and time again, player ran starter clans (bonuses for owners and admins etc to help them grow still) is the only way to retain them. Give them a spell in community and a colour, like VK, but you know, actually useful and meaningful.

16. What type of content would you put into an ad for kaw?

17. TheY aren't going to take business advice from forums. They have business consultants and marketing staff with university degrees that they will talk to. If you have suggestions then keep it about ideas for the game... not ideas for how to run a business.