Newbies in trouble. --event rewards--

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Miek02, Mar 12, 2016.

1. New ppl in Kaw can grow fast due to new players benefits and the event rewards. But... they are not taught well. They can't win a fight against the more experienced players or fight in war properly. They get frustrated. Some ... who have a bullying character flaw ... turn to farming newbies till they quit.
    The fast grower drops a few builds. Cause of the bonuses from flags, equip and achievements the Newby with the same stats doesn't stand a chance and the fast grown bully finally has his victory... and Kaw lost a member.

I run a startersclan for 2.5 years now, I have seen a lot ...but this isn't regular fights or bullying. This is a new phenomenon.

Kaw is loosing his new members again. STAND UP FOR KAW! New members are to be taught not harassed!

2. Lmao! Shut up.

3. I joined recently and yes I think op is right

4. 2 1/2 years and 1mil cs...someone else should probably be teaching the newbies 

5. I think the solution relies on clan owners and new player mentors mainly to teach how to pot up and defend themselves faster which isn't being taught as widely these days unfortunately...it's better imo to learn knowledge you can use first, rather than learn how to earn money to lose later.

6. Thank you Southlander. True... we do that a lot atm.

8. Your a noob Jackson it's clearly an alt posting miek02 is right there's to much fluxation of gold in this game and new players can't stay at a starters clan for long because the ebs are not strong enough then they get farmed by more experienced alts/players

9. Yeah true, some will still pick on well potted up and defended players too just to cause trouble even if there's little to gain from it...i think in those cases more anti-bullying squads need to be developed within clans or rather "bully the small bully squads" lol...my highschool ran much this way; in my senior year we were paired up with a jnr year student and if they had a problem it was our job to help, if a kid said they were being bullied the bully was asked once to stop, if it continued we'd bully them to give them a taste of their own medicine for abit, it did not take long for them to realise how to get along better with others in most cases.

10. You think I don't know miek01? Lmao you nub.

Edit: It's *You're a noob Jackson. Ty Ty

11. Southlander... pots arent giving enough protection against flags, equipment and achievements.
    Doesnt wrok in this situation.

And towers slow down their growth.

Only thing they can really do is outgrow the guy fast and see it as a training situation.
    But when clans give him a change to pin himself on eb there is not even that.

12. I agree with op on this one. However if the clan you own now is this starter clan then you ought to close it because it isn't helping any new players. Clans need to protect their members, in order for a clan to be worth anything it needs to be able to resolve these farming issues.

13. Yeah i agree pots won't help much against a well equipped farmer and outgrowing them is prolly the best way to avoid them but the another way is to make your defense a good offense by using an experienced clan willing to back u up...you need a good team to show them that they can be beaten by numbers...i'm not a fan of ganging up on ppl normally but when a noob is being farmed out of the game i say go for it. And yeah it will slow progress to build towers but i'd say if your facing alot of inc's you're already getting slowed down...towers are a big part of pvp & a lack of them brings more negative attention your way.

14. What a better way to teach people true hard core KaW than to post threads with our alts.

16. Well im doing my part to teach newbies how to stand up to farmers lol

17. Full support for Op. This is happening all too often. Help, advice and full clan support as Southlander pointed out is the best way to prepare newer players and help them enjoy all the facets of the game.

18. Long Live Yamashita!

19. Thx (almost) all!!

Don't worry, of course we protect our newbies! Not many experienced players care to have a truly small alt. It took a while to get a crew together to keep the guy pinned... where to find experienced players with such small stats.
    And tbh I'd rather we fight our battles ourselves.

But bedsides that.. maybe dropping builds should be made impossible?
    - but with reset gone also....
    - but change build should still be possible

Any ideas?

20. I don't believe there would be a possible way to code a way around that into the game