Pinioned boots and PvE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Xaiide, Mar 11, 2016.

1. The bonus in my boots appears to be the same whether I'm full or empty. That leads me to believe that the bonus is static, but it depends on the value of the stats when you have full bars.
    When you check someone else's stats (bonus to ally) from their profile in the game, you don't see their build at its current percent level. You see it at its maximum strength. If this wasn't the case, then BFA would probably depend on how full or empty the build in question is, which is clearly not the case.

2. The bonus from % based items is based on your current stats from your build. This is calculated from your buildings (castle, towers and troop buildings (spies and attacking troops))

If you have low troops you get next to no benefit from the equipment for those troops however things that are static like the castle and towers will never change so the bonus provided by them is constant with % equipment.

3. Well that made absolutely no sense.

4. Yet the bonus from the boots shown is the same whether you are full or empty. Hence my reason to believe the bonus depends on your base stats when you're full, not empty.

5. I tought the same ,but check the bonus from equipment in your profile , below . THAT changes , notwhat the item says to give you coa It shows you only its full potential. 0 troops = almost 0 bonus , check it out

6. Pinioned boots are actually one of the only % based equips that gives % bonus on defence stats where as other % equipment the % is on attack and spy attack such as abyssal blade.

If you have heavy towers then pinioned boots are a great boost as even from pin you still get % bonus from your static defence stats

In both PvE and PvE its all depend on your opponent or eb and game play as to what is the best to use.

Skimmers/Tankers are always gonna be hitting whilst full and nearly full so % based equips can be beneficial

However if you an unloader and have a risk of being low - stick with static statted equips

By the way no matter your troop/spy bar level when you look at your equips on your profile it will always show the max % bonus - it doesnt adjust to how full your bars are

7. No the bonus shown is based on when you are full however that doesn't mean that is what is given to you at all times.

The bonus is based on your current stats shown in the stats tab.

If you have 100m attack and 100m def when full on troops and you have 100m def from towers the values would scale like this:-

100%:100m attack and 200m def

50%: 50m attack and 150m def

0% 0 attack and 100m def

As you can see the towers bonus will always be present as towers produce static def.

If you had equipment that added 10% attack and 10% def you would see bonuses as such:-

100%: 10m attack and 20m def
    50%: 5m attack and 15m def
    0%: 0 attack and 10m def