Monthly War Tourney

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. I like this, but not the indi aspect of it. Let me sign up with my clan mates, who I ENJOY warring with.

2. Fonz, my personal opinion is I don't care what format it may be. I would like war with my mates, but if turns out to be Iwar style, so be it. I think, scratch that, I know this would be fun and different...something KAW definitely needs.

Looking forward to more promos and pocket emptying events.....

Happy Kaw'ing all ️

3. That is an option sure.
    Other option is clan wars in some kind of format.

4. I like it if it's once a month or every other month it could keep the players participation up

5. Is the end result of this thread to post all the ideas you find? If not this info is not helping anyone @nighthawk

6. Sounds fun.i would like to see LL style with no bfe/bfa included for the fact a level playing field.I think that would make it easier for substitutions being as we all know RL comes into affect with this game and sub's will have to be taken into consideration.as far as rewards go make it sb's for all participants win or loose winner getting more of course but let loosening team get something for participation.as far as ee goes winner can gain but loser don't loose any

7. Just keep it fun and enjoyable and keep kawers warring my opinion may not be viewed as favorable by all but it is what it is.war tourney can be a very good and fun addition to the game

8. Keep the ideas comin.
    The more input n what u like to see the better

Lookin forward to your posts THX

9. Thinking on what a few ppl have suggested i'd like to run 2 options by y'all.

Monthly or every 2 months have a Tourney:

Option 1

Weekend #1
    groupings of 4 clans totalling 32 clans who play each other 1x.
    Weekend #2
    The 8 clan winners from weekend #1 r in a single KO tourney.
    3 wars to get a Champion

Format:
    IWars as in ASW style

Option 2

Week long Clan wars.
    Either LL or IWars tbd
    3 Random match ups during the week on Mon Tue n Wed. Cannot war against same teams.
    Thursday best 16 records start a KO round.
    8 match ups.
    8 losers go to the losers bracket.
    Friday is the winners round n losers round.
    4 match ups each.
    - losers of winners bracket drop into the consolation (losers) bracket for Saturday.
    Saturday the Semi Finals for winners bracket
    - 2 losers drop into the consolation round.
    - 4 match ups for losers bracket n the 2 winners play later on same day against losers of the winners bracket.
    Sunday is Finals for both brackets.

Rewards:
    1st in winners bracket get top prizes.
    2nd in winners bracket n winner of losers bracket get same rewards.

Lots to digest i know.
    Draw up this tourney n see how it plays.

Edit:
    During the tourney no other event is scheduled for those needing a cool down period. Maybe an elements event at most can be played..

10. If nothing else is achieved here at least can we have quarterly War events?
    Call them Spring Summer Fall n Winter.

11. Winners/losers bracket sounds great.have a useful payout (sb)maybe a gold payout to go along with it keep level playingnfield(no bfe/bfa) keep as ll war maybe get more participants.as far as matchup goes have ps1 clans match same clans,tanks match tanks just because that is a major complaint with ll wars now.a round robin to set up bracket maybe usefull.maybe create a pool a/b/c or have a PS bracket and a tank bracket?? Just a thought!!hopefully useful!!

12. Support. But ban war inactives for 6 months to a year

13. I think there should be a war for different time zones, (e.g. Local Wars) and a war for the world (e.g. Global Wars)

14. Massive support come on devs change things up!!

15. Update on page 1 post #2

3 ideas to look over n input ideas.

16. Bumped for the purpose to gain more momentum for war tourneys.

If their is not enough participation or interest for this thread its highly unlikely it will happen.

What we need here is for all warriors to speak out on what they like to see for wars.

To date the thread started well but has fallen off. Is it lethargy or disinterest? Idk

Summary: its up to the war community to unify on some level to promote wars. Tyvm n GL

17. Bumped for the purpose of new ideas since the release of new lands changes everything.

18. This sounds great

19. With new lands released one idea that just came to mind is a choice between 2 rewards packages say with one having Silver Bars in it and the other having build tokens. This will be fair to everyone who is either BC or still growing. Maybe the SB package has slightly less gold comparatively to help encourage non BC builds.