Kingdoms At War: Left in the dust?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -MF-, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Ask support, I agree it has become harsher but osw arguments and hateful fights in wc is partly to blame.

2. That was amazing swabia <3

3. Yup. I remember MW and the fiasco with his name change. I wish they'd make this game 18 plus. Everyone's life would be so much easier, including support. Although I wonder what percentage of players is under age.

4. Bring back pink and his I'm a fairy princess name changes! Yes I'm that old....

5. Swab
    I remember beating iG years ago
    Was such a blast bearing wallet warriors
    Esp since they were so much bigger and experienced.
    Good times. Good times

6. Funny, I can't remember you at all. I'm totally sure though you took on a clan alone and they were all paid accounts that beat everyone else in the game as a team, but you surely took them down all alone. That's a perfectly cromulent statement.

When I think of all the money Distance, Benny, and I spent building that clan it comes out to about $60 and that's a lot of money! We sure we're hot back then! Man did we spend cash hot and loose!

7. Reserved for my reply to the majority of comments Dev's response :D

8. The Devs have other games they have to maintain. They also may be making a new game. They are no longer updating The Meego and they have outright said they were no going to. This game will get the updates it needs because Kaw makes them far more money than The Meego, so Kaw players have less to worry about. They have made an android version Smash Monsters not too long ago.

9. Kaw had a 2star rating in Apple Store when I just looked

10. You can lead person to a game, but you cannot make them play. This game is confusing for most people staring out. I feel they need to do away with the speech points system all together. This game has a 4.5 rating I think on google play last time I checked. It has a low rating on the amazon app store. I like the game and will keep playing it.

11. I watched gaw die and from looks of it kaw isn't dying however I do agree with the ads idea

12. Forum Word of the Month nomination right here!

13. The game is simply old at this point. It was made for a system 7 years ago that isn't really around anymore. You can't change the game without alienating the current player base.

I've been around 5 years and when I joined they spent tons on the game. The problem is the ridiculously low retention rate. Why would they spend ad money here when they get a better return on investment (more customers) from ads for other games? Ads won't do anything when you don't bring in new people.

They're gonna keep kaw around for a while, and they're updating it still and finding new ways to bring in income (new forums design, pop up alerts to spend money). Tide goes in, tide goes out. Out with old and in with the new. It's not going to die for a long time but it's never gonna climb back to where it once was.