★KaW Ally Finder★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wizard, Mar 5, 2016.

1. ★KaW Ally Finder★

Welcome to KaW Ally Finder! :smile:

SELLING an ally? Please fill out the list
    • 1. Name of the ally
      2. Cost of the ally
      3. Combined stats of the ally
      4. If the ally for sale is active or not
    DO NOT post duplicate forms for the same ally and clutter the thread. ONE post is enough!

Thank-You for using the KaW Ally Finder!

2. Re: ★ KaW Ally Finder ★

Thank you for creating a thread we already have and use

3. The one that's 3 years old with no BB codes and zero effort? And barley any recent posts due to it being outdated? ;)

4. A better idea would be to BUMP the old thread to see if others know it actually exists. Just sayin.

5. For new players that don't know the thread already in use, I found this faster. It has all the info detailed to sell or hire out allies. Thank you

6. Now the other thread is on top, and was in use earlier today.. Soooooo yeaaaaaaah, awkward...

7. Well prime, if you actually looked further into detail, other than today... The last post was in February :)

Edit: In addition to the inactivity of the thread, they couldn't even bother to use proper English in the title!

8. 1.Charles
    2.900 billion
    3.~5.5million cs spy
    4.Active

9. What does it matter if it doesn't have BB codes? The point of the thread isn't to look pretty like a story book. And who said it lacked effort? You need an essay to explain it's a thread to post ally sales? The point of the thread is to post allies that you'd like hired...it serves it's purpose. BB codes aren't needed for that and I'd say it's just as much of an effortful thread as this one.

Thanks for the thread. It's nice to see people trying to help out others and contribute constructively. But there is already another thread for this 

10. Hidden
    31.205 Bil
    cs? starter cs
    "semi-active"
    **added value : bragging rights to owner for having popular ally :lol:

11. It's because this one was just made when you looked at the forums. If at the moment you looked at forums, and Wizard decided to necro bump the other thread, you would have seen THAT one.

12. The_First_Heretic
    334b
    5.2-5.4mcs (too lazy to math)
    Inactive most likely

13. duncxn
    900b
    9m cs
    active

14. Shadow killer (barcode, but link in my allies)
    468 bil
    About 5mcs
    Yes active (was in ac yesterday plus he is in my home clan so I can monitor his activity)

15. Yamla-Mamba
    6.5 trillion
    43 mil cs
    Tries to be funny, but is boring as hell. On meds for giving a dog rabies. Occassionally, does plant rp. Hair full of dandruff, smells bad and dances around in a short skirt and toga calling himself Spartacus in parties.

16. _dante_
    174t
    100k cs
    Inactive

17. CSL_Rudy_CSL
    882bil
    cant do math know im way overpriced tho
    actively wears women's clothing

18. ---golden__state---
    1.4t
    active

19. -_minijessie_-