Has anyone else noticed?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IA-CrazyRuggy, Mar 8, 2016.

1. I myself dislike over censorship however what I stated is a fact. Look in the announcement section at the code of conduct thread. That fully explains why the posts were removed. Not saying I agree with the over censorship I was just stating a fact.

2. I wanted to make a thread concerning the disappearance of comments and threads but lucky for the devs I can no longer figure out how to start a new post !

3. This thread isn't to argue about the disappearance of posts. It's about forum activity.

4. You can only speculate so much before people get bored of speculating and decide to keep the thread alive by other means.

5. Instead of going to AT, go into the forums and select a category. You should then see "make a thread/post."

6. I'm finding it hard to make sure my posts fall within what ATA deem acceptable as the "Rules of Conduct" link on that thread takes me to a page telling me I'm not authorized to view the thread.

7. I think a lot come under creating a disturbance. But I agree I posted asking somebody to confirm how to become a mod under Daph great post. But it was deleted. I actually thought a lot of new players would not know that they could apply. But alas it broke the forums post rules.

But this is why I believe forums activity has reduced. Also I loved reading the forums fights to be honest. Shame how one rule can take out the fun.

8. The RoC thread was outdated so the thread was moved. Just read the code of conduct thread and that covers most of what I was on about.

I do think the forum rules need updating though as they are slightly outdated.

9. Regarding the Daphnia post and her censorship ways.

Did Daphnia do the same thing while modding in fc?

Any fc players that wish to cement? >.>

I think she's doing a good job though but this is probably the first time in all my years of KaW that a mod has gone out of their way to delete posts that disagree with op.

(Sethosaurus thread for example)

10. Again, please don't single out mods. It's not the point of this thread. Talk about censorship if you want but I'm not here to debate what capabilities a mod does or doesn't have.

We need more clarification. Deleting of posts seems a bit odd at times, especially when it doesn't break ToU. Time for devs to step up and explain what we can and can't post.

11. I've noticed the drop too & think it's contributed by both the amount of dislike for the new layout & the recent better level moderation of trolls and derailers...good to see imo, gets rid of the clutter & negativity lol

12. The only recent good threads and posts of recent keep getting deleted, so that helps make the forums look dead for sure.

I usually lurk, troll a bit, and help via wall/pm. Forums usually are terrible I find, because it's been largely filled with nonsense, people whom do nothing but troll, predictive text threads, and don't get me started on the constant low effort threads and low effort thread locks, and the pathetic people whom can't be bothered to read a paragraph without whining there is an absence of color, and their only contribution is to cry about bad grammar, sentence structure, and the like.

Heaven forbid if something goes a bit off topic and a new conversation may arise -- next time I'm speaking with someone in person, if they dare bring up another subject I'll just exclaim OFF TOPIC over and over until they get back to only what I want to speak about. Is it rude to go off topic? Usually, but it's just as rude to whine about it in narcassistic fashion.

Combine all those factors with a new forum (terrible) layout that makes me feel like a colorblind printer, and also the amazing ability of forum posts & threads that DARE bring light to any sort of misconduct by ATA or their representatives to magically vanish -- you have the winning combination of absolute failure. Sure it's your company ATA, but what's a company without customers in the end?

13. Hello,

The original ⚔Moderators and Knights⚔ thread was created to help players. However it was was quickly derailed. Our staff asked that it be removed and re-posted and then locked to prevent it from being derailed again. This was not something that any moderator decided to do on their own. This was done under the direction of our staff.

These forums are intended to be an inviting place for players to socialize with each other and discuss Kingdoms at War. Please refrain from posting with the intention of disrupting, spreading false information or otherwise causing a thread to become off-topic. This includes posts that are intended to troll, flame or bait users in an attempt to provoke them.

Thank you.

14. Please explain how screen shots of mod chat are false information?

15. Cliff notes: trolls are OK, as long as it doesn't discredit ATA or their reps in anyway, and in a war game, please refrain from provoking others, unless it's a thread about an OSW, where misinformation breeds provocation.

Please do enlighten me on how contradictory this 'press release' is, and why you're silencing/deleting anything that might be controversial, instead of actually addressing the issue(s) to squash rumors and move on? The deletion of unfavorable information doesn't make it unseen.

Thanks.

17. I bet if you guys would post on kaw_admin everyone would agree..

18. What about the accurate proof sent to you in the form of SS that constantly gets ignored and yet those "Moderators" who are supposed to up hold the "good name" of kaw continue to flame or incite and yet you continue to support them, good luck bringing new players into a game where unless your in the right clan you'll either get banned for not following suit or harassed and accused falsely because your a threat...

19. So basically what you're saying is no one is allowed to question your faulty security and corrupt mods.

Even when presented with screen shots of corruption and cheating you'd rather ignore the problem and hope the truth doesn't get out. Or maybe it's because those that know the truth are not in kotfe?

ATA has been given clear cut evidence mods cheating, ATA not inforcing its own policies and many other violations. Yet, ATA has only bans those that are pointing out these clear flaws.

Rating on iTunes is at 2.5....wonder how low it will go before you start listening...