Monthly War Tourney

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Ee warriors already got ee rewards during events, want much ?

2. U r free to stick to your events.
    Nobody is forcing war on anyone.
    Is 1 weekend a month too much?

3. So it's a tournament based on a team that can be stacked in favor of the winner? I'm guessing you'd have a horrible turnout

4. I support any war. That's what the game is about. Prob 25 peeps and 2plus hours

5. That is yet TBD. Much too early to say what seems most popular. Its just started to marinate 

Interesting

6. Each session of wars for a month,the build you cast first war is locked in for all wars. Also each cla that does opt in to war can have like 20-30 fix warriors for the months wars. Then they can select with the list signed up for that clan to war. Hope this idea is useful as it will help a lot ppl get more wars

7. Support all the way! I think it would be fun and just replacing ebs with war, like the game should be in the first place. I'm all for it, sounds like a great idea to me.

8. Well if you didn't care why'd you make an entire section on you not caring about trolls. 

But otherwise I would deeply enjoy a monthly war tourney, I don't do many wars like I used too, but I deeply enjoy watching and reading about them!

9. Plan 'B' could be a Tourney every 2 months if more suitable to implement. That would be a very nice starter none the less. Thoughts?

Time for some rewards chit chat....

How does something unique that expires at the start of the following Tourney?

Eg:
    1st 2%/2%/2%/2% EE only bonus
    2nd 1%/1%/1%/1%
    3/4th .5%/.5%/.5%/.5%

10. My view is that the any war rewards should not serve to advantage winners in war. For example, EE levels gives plunder advantage only in EB (but not system wars). A stats boost banner would further widen the gap and dissuade new players to war.

11. Ok u made your point for the time being.
    What do u propose for rewards?

12. I like the broken ake will keep all the dumb noobs from warring. Thus guy put some thought into it good job.

13. Quit being a bump on a log..

14. A month long war event would be fun, but I think a weekend war blitz tournament would be more suitable to players. Reasons being if the the tournament goes on for a month many things change in their real life. It is much easier to dedicate a weekend to kawing. Plus most don't work on the weekend so it is easy to not sleep and kaw away.
    This war blitz could start with a huge mash up Friday night. Say everyone opts in and then placed into one of 20 clans. There will be 10 wars, respectively. This will cut the group down and also take out some inactives. Then through out the weekend there will be the trails, semis, and the finals ending sunday afternoon.

Fun easy and if you lose its you don't have to wait for the rest of the month to progress cause there will be another blitz next week or ever other week.

15. Support

16. This is just like any other professional, college or high school sporting playoff system and should be implemented. SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

17. Like the ideas being posted - how about people cast as WC/trk/warriors like someone posted here earlier . After that its like a draft system so every team picks 1-2 people until their roster is filled decided by the WC/trks in clan 15v15 with roster size capped at 25-30 people as some can't do all wars .

18. U suggest a team to draw upon for a 15 vs 15 war but what if more than 15 wish to compete?
    Also how can a WC be validated? Thx

19. So basically like the ASW style?