Monthly War Tourney

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. support, this sounds fun!

2. Yaysupport

3. Sounds interesting, Support

4. Any variant of 5-5, 7-7, 3-3 etc for war situation... And maybe after a certain amount of Ko Youd get perm koed... Maybe 3? Or more for self koes? Maybe only if opp. Koes you?uhhhhhhhhhh......
    Definitely would be cool like a 20 man last standing match... Sounds good on paper... Or multiple groups like 4 6 member teams or 6 4 member teams. Different strats envolved instead. of simply removing buildings or bfa/bfe. Or mixing any of these ideas which each other.. Yeap

5. I kinda like theae continent wars. Thumbs up!

6. Support, sounds like this could be a fun thing to do

7. Intent is allow global warring as u know.
    Keep it opportunistic for us all. Thx

8. UPDATE:

See POST #2 for the latest

9. Interesting idea. Ty

At this juncture the focus is on what currently exists using 15 vs 15. Atm the premise is about a few givens. Nothing is out of the question.

10. I love this. This would be awesome

11. Thank You Bad

12. Strongly Support for war tourney. More participation = better matchup = more fun.

Here's a not so original idea. How about a "blue vs gold vs green vs red" event but for war participants? Everyone is assigned randomly assigned one of 4 colours and participate in wars as per normal. They win points for their team through war participation like how the owls and boars accumulate items. In addition, top 15 players in each team (in terms of points won) gets to sign up for 1-2 special wars each weekend to represent their team and win 2x points. As with events, winning team gets reward at the end.

13. Full support nighthawk??

14. Creative and innovated thoughts here once compiled will transform the platform of war as we know it. My contribution to this is simple: No matter the size of the roster I think when registering you should have to pick between three roles. 1. WC 2. Tracker 3. Warrior. Then your build depending on the number of combatants roster sizes are set. Finally each WC and tracker after each round will be separated. That is as far as I have gotten with this one came up with it in five minutes so now the seed has been planted please water and watch the growth.

15. This would be very cool, would love something to freshen up EE

16. Cool

17. Support . Would participate in anything ee wise . I think it's time for something other than just ee wars . But then there are the devs focused on other more "important" things than what a lot of the community wants but hey . That's none of my business ! Well, at least it wasn't .. 

18. Support for the simple reason...wait for it....

Dare I say it....

It's a war game.

Tourney wars are a great idea and thanks to Hawk, fonz and others for adding viable content / ideas.

19. It may be that war events r not big money makers but they can be a part of events following up or simply build upon each monthly war tourney. They also can give many KaWers a longer breather between the standard 2 week events. Aka cool down period.

Accumulative point gathering ala a Rancor style could be looked into. Other similar accumulated rewards ideas can be another.
    Any thoughts on this?

Btw ty for your post