Monthly War Tourney

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. R u suggesting group play of 3 wars n done has a reward n separate from a tourney playdown as in 2 options to enter a monthly war event?

2. No I was suggesting more like, my clan gets put into a group of 3 other clans. All of us have to face each other once. Then the top two of the group at the end, advances to the knockout stage. Just like the world cup

3. Sounds like a great idea! I'd love this.

4. Ok sounds good but prolly more like a weekly war tourney would be needed to allow the time to complete. Am i correct?

Edit: i will update post#2 daily as info rolls in based on an overview of what is trending.

5. No support

6. Invalid post

Nothing to add is no reason to be here.
    Leave this thread til u can offer ideas.
    Read the thread or don't post

7. Can't tell me to leave anymore js.

8. I can tell u cannot read though.
    A lil clue just for u....1st 2 sentences.

9. I said no support I'm not the one who's longing it out I would of left it at that.

10. I'm not sure bro, would need to see how many clans sign up. There will probably only be at max 16 anyways.

11. Agree its too hard to predict participation but i guess it all has to start somewhere. This thread will take some time to marinate n determine what will best suit a tourney.

12. So far i'm in the camp that 4 clan groupings for a round robin is a good idea. 3 wars offers up a fun tourney.

As for going onto a KO round that will take some time to incorporate into only a weekend n prolly is too time demanding. Its pretty hardcore at this juncture but could be a future addition .

Maybe if a week long tourney the idea flies.

Edit:
    My thinking is an idea like this is a starting point n can further develop into grander times. Allowing future growth is healthy

13. So far FONZY has an interesting format proposal.

Groupings of 4 clans playing 3 wars then the group winners moving onto a KO format.
    General feelings r an IWar format.

Will update n adjust this post regularly.
    See post #2 as i update your ideas.
    Keep the ideas coming.

14. But that's not a tournament format.

Double elimination, alternating between ASW format 25man and LL war format to include all players.

15. Or see FONZY idea of round robin then onto a KO stage.

Groupings of 4 n do 3 wars.

Double KO is another good idea

16. A double elimination does lend to an easier time frame to get in on 1 weekend.

Still we r getting ideas n all r helpful. Ty

17. FYI;

To all ppl wanting wars no idea is a bad idea.
    As long as its an idea then chime in

18. Interesting. Good idea

19. Support because im too lazy for my own idea and I like this one

20. Ty bud. Simply wanting a Tourney is helpful.

EDIT:

This will be updated on POST #2 as a current format. Can change at any time