PVP Clan for events

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by FearFactory, Mar 7, 2016.

1. I plan on participating in pvp events often in my home clan but currently with The Only. If interested in joining a pvp clan then join The Only.

Hosting PvP now

The Only
    Hosting PvP
    Mapleseed to join

Cast to enter - If you can't cast, don't join!
    You can have someone else cast for you
    Post targets in cc
    You get two chances at casting then you're kicked. If you don't cast within 5 mins, it will be passed to the next. Repeat, and you're kicked, and placed in the list.
    If you want to join and you are in the list, you must cast as soon as you join

2. Or you can cast there before you go to sleep. Then wake up the next morning kicked because you didn't cast. #passthesalt #youoweme59nobs

3. I would have thought you did cast cause you were so active in the beginning and there before me. Sorry this happen to you. I eventually casted twice.

Post on this subject any PVP clans that are formed for the events.

4. What are we casting again?

5. ohh

6. Sounds like you should have spent those nobility points on crystals.

7. You people make me sick it's not bad enough we have hte leeches and seal Hunters now we have PvP leeches I'll stick to my home clan and not worry whether someone cast mapleseed or not. Sick sick people

8. Lol what^

9. Support for anything that makes finding targets easier PVP clans clump better than Tidy Cat Kitty Litter.

10. Clan is open again for the weekend blitz