The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Clock has reset??? Whats happening? Help my ignorance

2. You have probably checked the clock of pvp blitz event

3. This event is crap...make this a war game and not pimd

4. You get rewards for war so there is no need to complain. I am honestly enjoying this event.

5. Is this sarcasm? Because I don't even see an EE spell in your profile. You want to hit other players? Reserve that for weekend PVP blitz and EE wars. You want the devs to have an OSW-type of event? Let them have your $$$ first.

6. Complaining about the devs only using KaW as a means to fill their own pockets is getting a little old. When you think about it, I mean REALLY think, that's why they made the game in the first place. Woah, I know it took some deep thinking on my part to come up with that realization, but it is true.

Take the game for what it is and enjoy it.

7. This.. and support ^

8. Had to get a post in.

9. Why have I been put in a loosing team ?

10. Gee what a revelation
    If ppl take your sagely advice n smell the KaWfee the game would be more fun.

11. Ok im probly going to sound dumb.. but this pvp that we opt in to.. so will we have to re opt in next time or are we opt in even if we dont want to do the 2nd pvp? Seems bit unfair if you ask me as most do not always do all the pvp and now it is forced on us to stay opt in even though we dont want the second pvp.. hmmm

12. You'll have to opt in again for the next PvP Blitz, the spell does only last for three days! :)

Edit: Oh sorry, it looks like the spell lasts longer than usual. Maybe a glitch?

13. I dont know as i read the pvp thread and it said you stay opt in for whole event, which i think its not fair to all. But will see next pvp..

14. I made 20 yet got the reward for 10 I'm a need the rest of my rewards an some free along with it.

15. I was wrong only jus found out about 25 devs have a new scam every other event

16. ^ you're just dumb

17. I love you 

18. You are correct, you'll have to re-opt in for the next pvp event. The reason the spell lasts a really long time is so that it will show up over the team colors. They should remove it soon...

19. This is my first time writing anything on the forum, I went through ALL the pages (Yes, I was that free) & I agree with everyone who mentioned:

Make rewards for people who pay and don't; cause all who pay, get high cs, get more rewards & then again high cs then top rewards and so on.. the cycle is always this..

I know I don't pay and I wont, so im doing my best in activity and Im not complaining.. but I'm hoping Devs would appriciate those playing with no money also, I'm just saying it would be nice if small cs can also get a chance of getting banners/seals 

20. can't wait to see all the new accounts getting 500silver bars for winning team; make 100 ACCTS, 50 (give or take) x 500 bars = 50T + for volley cash/funds for doing nothing. Lol inflation.